1986 gn 60k 3rd owner.....

INTERCOOLED87

all original 1986 gn....no rust! super solid! interior spotless! digital ac cluster, ttops, car runs and drives perfect with no problems! ac super cold!..i am 3rd owner and have original bill of sale,key punch outs, and many other og documents...10k firm.....located in miami...
010-2.jpg

very nice can you take pics of the interior , trunk area and under the hood please

Car appears to be real clean, more photos for the guys that are buyers right now would be appreciated when you get time.

Also RPO sticker.

Thanks in advance.

Ty

BE Careful!

I saw this car close on ebay twice. Both times it met the reserve and didnt sell. His name is Eric and his number is "786 728 2575 ERIK THANKS". I tried to buy the car directly twice. He never returned my phone calls. I forgot about it until this. THe last auction was Buick : Grand National:eBay Motors (item 260396519457 end time Apr-26-09 15:02:24 PDT).
Study the auction pictures and then look at this. Tell me its not the same house, car and the same dude.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/271670-everyone-please-look-especially-those-florida.html.
Then check his ebay feedback. It is only 3 and he just scammed someone on a set of rims.

He likes to write in caps too doent he?

Way too much coincidence. IF I am wrong well then this is just a be careful. If I am right well then the admins need to try to keep this guy off the board.

My family is Cuban so I am not an immigrant basher by any stretch of the imagination.
The one time I talked to him he told me he was from Venezuela.
If anyone gets more info like an address please PM it to me.
I want him deported.
There is enough thievery here to send this hijo puta back to Chaves.

heeereeee we go again with this same bs!!!! i had to pay 532$$ to ebay just beause the winning bidder never send no payment!..2 times...i have no time for this bs..........can it please be deleted!!! this is not right for some one to talk bs without facts!!

heeereeee we go again with this same bs!!!! i had to pay 532$$ to ebay just beause the winning bidder never send no payment!..2 times...i have no time for this bs..........can it please be deleted!!! this is not right for some one to talk bs without facts!!

SEVEN posts and "heeereee we go AGAIN with this same BS??????????????

If you are going to post a car for sale on here be aware that most guys on this site looking to buy a GN or T are pretty aware of what is out there! If you post up the details ie. "Had problems selling the car on Ebay" No one would think it looked suspicious. It's all in the details!

BTW there is NOTHING wrong with the COMMUNITY "looking" out for one another. It has definately saved me headaches in the past!

Thanks fo the update 'intercooled'. I think you have a nice car for sale,I always liked the T Top cars,I wish you were closer,I would give it serious consideration. Why did you have to pay Ebay that amount of money? I wish you good luck with the sale. :smile: Tony T

Looks good. I am goin to be in Ft Lauderdale next week.. Can ya show me the car then ??

Looks good. I am goin to be in Ft Lauderdale next week.. Can ya show me the car then ??

more then welcome! that way people can hear from someone else that im for real!......on the other hand i had to pay due to fees that where applied because the car sold both times and no one was serious about the purchase...thats why i muuuuch rather do local sales! thanks

If you had a legit case of buyers ditching you on ebay, then they will refund your final value fees after you turn in a "non-paying bidder" complaint and wait a week for a response from the buyer. If ebay determines it was no fault of your own, you will be reimbursed.

Odd ... I sold a car a few weeks ago for about 14k and owed eBay about $150. This car "SOLD" on ebay as I recall just short of 11k I think it was, cetainly less than my car. That I know because I talked to this seller on the phone and thought about buying this car so I'm fairly up on the details. of it.

Posting a bit of the story would be a good idea as this is a tight knit community. Just a suggestion - don't flame me.

Heres more:

He called me today blocking the caller ID and asked me to remove what I wrote. I listened to his story and he admitted to everything but said he had an excuse for every misfortunate circumstance. I asked him about the negative feedback on the rims and he said he returned the money at paypal.

SO......
I emailed the person he sold rims to on ebay that left him negative feedback I wanted another perspective. Here is what they responded to my question about the feedback.

Still wanna let this guy sell you a car because the price is right?

Heres my vote for a ban right now.

If anyone gets any contact info I want it for this poor girl who got screwed and for the INS/border patrol. I am not kidding. My cousin is a cop in Miami. He is gonna get a visit as soon as I get a little more info.

From User:
tessa918 (2)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Nov-20-06 in United States
Activity with tessa918 (last 90 days): I have bid on 0 items from tessa918
Activity with tessa918 (last 90 days): tessa918 has bid on 0 of my items

Dear xxxxxxx,

I bought rims from him for 1250 on April 30th. Since then he won't respond to any of my emails and I haven't received the rims or got notice of when I can expect them. Has he been in correspondence with you? I can't get ahold of him.

well I have the $$$ here.. a cash deal !! One thing though.. Do you have a title in YOUR name :confused:

Now this is really F'd up. When I talked to him on the phone about the the '86 he clalimed HE got screwed in a deal where HE was buying rims. The red flag for me was the too good to be true price - $10,500. BEWARE !!

well I have the $$$ here.. a cash deal !! One thing though.. Do you have a title in YOUR name :confused:

There is no title in his name according to autocheck.com or else he would be posting from jail.

AutoCheck Vehicle History Report
1986 Buick Regal Grand National / T-Type
VIN: 1G4GK4775GP456530
Year : 1986
Make : Buick
Model: Regal Grand National / T-Type
Style/Body: Coupe 2D
Class: Mid Range Car - Premium
Engine: 3.8L V6 SFI
Country of Assembly: United States
Vehicle Age: 23 year(s)
Calculated Owners: N/A
Last Reported
Odometer Reading: N/A

1986 Buick Regal Grand National / T-Type (1G4GK4775GP456530) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems.

Vehicle: 1986 Buick Regal Grand National / T-Type (1G4GK4775GP456530)
Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail
09/16/1997 DOERUN, GA
Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
04/08/1998 NIXA, MO
04/24/1998 NIXA, MO
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:AZ623638)
EXCLUDED/EXEMPT
07/27/1999 NIXA, MO
03/31/2000 NIXA, MO
03/26/2001 NIXA, MO
07/25/2003 NIXA, MO
EXCLUDED/EXEMPT