1986 buick t type part out

Had several people ask on the power steering reservoir - $90. I also have another side by side reservoir that I was holding on to I would sell. Both with brackets and in good shape.
As far as exhaust the old owner bought them new and didn't know any details. There is a area where there is some faint Chinese symbols. So you know there the best you can buy!!!:D

Had several people ask on the power steering reservoir - $90. I also have another side by side reservoir that I was holding on to I would sell. Both with brackets and in good shape.
As far as exhaust the old owner bought them new and didn't know any details. There is a area where there is some faint Chinese symbols. So you know there the best you can buy!!!:D

PM sent griz

Air dam is beat up pretty bad on both sides. I actually might have the harness from another car, let me double check tonight as well as switches

Climate control ?

Bryan

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Climate control ?

Bryan

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
No climate control. It is a hardtop car with power windows and locks and really the only option it has is concert sound. Car is not a g80 code rear but when I cracked open the differential it has what looks like a newer posi unit it it. Basically just a victim of the Midwest, trunk is rusting through as well as quarter, rockers , doors, etc. But for the most part a stock I modified car.

Gas tank is surprisingly great shape. Pump and everything works good.
image.jpg

I will post one tonight of it in the car. Have another person wanting pics of the back of it that I have to get yet when I pull it out.

Pics of other parts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    678.2 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    879.6 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    956.4 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg