1986 Buick grand national For sale

278cikiller

I have a 1986 G/N for sale. The car was lady driven with excellent interior with no wear it has just under 100,000 km, it is a bone stock car and the motor has never been out of the car ,it can be brought back to life with some TLC, Asking $6000.00 with a clean title. I can deliver the car to the Quebec/NewYork Board or The Niagara Falls/Buffalo Board Please contact me at 1-905-419-0704, I will take Pay-pal for half the car on deposit and the other half on delivery. I do have pics for the car send me your e-mail and ill send them to you. I try to post pics but there to big. Thanks Dan.

Please note this car is in Canada You have to make arrangement with the boarder to bring the car across to the USA.

Posting pics for the OP...

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 363
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 342
  • Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 340
  • Image 4.jpg
    Image 4.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 358
  • Image 5.jpg
    Image 5.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 380
  • Image 6.jpg
    Image 6.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 380
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 357
I have a 1986 G/N for sale. The car was lady driven with excellent interior with no wear it has just under 100,000 km, it is a bone stock car and the motor has never been out of the car ,it can be brought back to life with some TLC, Asking $6000.00 with a clean title. I can deliver the car to the Quebec/NewYork Board or The Niagara Falls/Buffalo Board Please contact me at 1-905-419-0704, I will take Pay-pal for half the car on deposit and the other half on delivery. I do have pics for the car send me your e-mail and ill send them to you. I try to post pics but there to big. Thanks Dan.

Please note this car is in Canada You have to make arrangement with the boarder to bring the car across to the USA.
TTT

Does it come with a letter from GM that says its emission compliant in the USA? Because that's what us customs ask for to register the car in the USA. If not it takes 6 weeks for us to get one if in fact it is compliant . Been there done that! The last time I bought a car from Canada I had the seller drive it over the boarder and I drive it home to ny and then sent his plates & insurance card back to him only to find out I needed that letter from gm in order to register the car .

Does it come with a letter from GM that says its emission compliant in the USA? Because that's what us customs ask for to register the car in the USA. If not it takes 6 weeks for us to get one if in fact it is compliant . Been there done that! The last time I bought a car from Canada I had the seller drive it over the boarder and I drive it home to ny and then sent his plates & insurance card back to him only to find out I needed that letter from gm in order to register the car .