1986 Buick GN -Roller (Northern Virginia)

peterkin

..it isn't rocket science
1986 Buick Grand National (Roller), asking $3000.00
Built 8.5 posi rear with Strange axles and studs
Needs paint and minor body work from dents, dings, and scratches over the years.
Windshield is cracked and will need to be replaced.
The seats and carpet aren't in it right now, but they will go with the car.
I'm located outside of Washington, D.C. in Northern Virginia.

I've been doing this long enough that I have a spare for everything, so if you're interested in a motor to rebuild for it and a fresh transmission, we could work something out for those items as well. Reply here or PM me if interested., or if you have questions.

_MG_5247.jpg

If this was near the west coast it would be sold!!! GLWS....... I am sure it will be sold soon!

I am in the process of replying to all of the PM's. I apologize for the late reply. My wife and I brought our new baby girl home from the hospital yesterday, so the entire house is adjusting to that.

I'm getting rid of the car to make room in that bay for a King size bed and a portable A/C unit. :)

I'm getting rid of the car to make room in that bay for a King size bed and a portable A/C unit. :)
Good call !! Lmao

Is there any rust issues with the car ?
Seriously thinking of hooking my trailer up and coming to get it.

Bryan

There was a rust issue in the floor, but it's been mitigated. There are small pin holes behind the driver in the floor, and there is a hold under the brake pedal in the floor. I pulled the carpet out to start on a frame off restoration, but just don't have the time.

How about some pics of the floor? How's the interior? Have cash pending photos, inspection. Thanks!

There was a rust issue in the floor, but it's been mitigated. There are small pin holes behind the driver in the floor, and there is a hold under the brake pedal in the floor. I pulled the carpet out to start on a frame off restoration, but just don't have the time.
Thanks

Can you send me pics to 9secondv6@gmail.com

Bryan

Saved & will be running in 2 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 98