1985 White T-Type Burgandy Int. Runs 2K

Hot Air 85

turning parts into TR
Need to sell my project for job / storage reasons its a 1985 Hot Air wihte with burgandy interior....car has 64k original miles and is not a basket case but needs some work car will start and run but does not drive needs a tranny (I have a spare monte SS trany to go with but not installed) Original details & pictures in:

THIS THREAD HERE

Some things have been updated / changed recently please call for the whole story (860)480-8930

PRICE DROP FROM ORIGINAL THREAD FIRST $2,000 CAN TAKE IT AWAY MUST SELL

Thanks, Jeff

so is the front clip back on the car? or was the photo in the other post pre-removal?

and alls it needs to drive is a trans huh?

damn... ive been looking for another hotair ever since i sold my 85' GN a few years ago, and the price is right on yours. love the color too... white with blackout trim, mmm... delicious. id have to get rid of my current daily driver before i made a move on anything tho

good luck with the ebay sale... ive never had much luck selling cars on there. all of my winning bidders told me they didnt have the funds when they won the auction

all together

the car is complete and together, the nose off picture is to show all the paint work done on the front frame and suspension...many new parts all spares go with car fender , tranny, intake, cam set, fender, and more little stuff

Bottom line $1,500.00

$1,500 takes it away with all spare parts. Will be listed on e-bay on Friday 10/12/2007 with a published reserve price of $1,500.00

Thanks