1985 T-Type parts

waiting

will wait for pic's on ttop fram work it is not easy to get out for sure.

was just wondering? swapping a doner main body and frame was not possible just hate to see another one bite the dust thats all

Better pic of shifter

Attachments

• CIMG3130.jpg
    CIMG3130.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 283
Here are a few more pics of my stuff

Attachments

• CIMG3121.jpg
    CIMG3121.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 256
  • CIMG3156.jpg
    CIMG3156.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 256
  • CIMG3157.jpg
    CIMG3157.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 253
  • CIMG3123.jpg
    CIMG3123.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 253
how much for the front bumber parking lights? any cracks or chips in the orange lens ? can u post better pics of them thanx shipping is to 92805

DRTYGA still interested in ttop frame parts how is thing going haven't heard anything pic and info would be good thank you for your time jon

I am looking for 2 items, please let me know if you have either.

1) both of the metal coolant pipes that run along the top of the passenger side valve cover, underneath the turbo (mount to the large heat shield there).

2) Turbo up-pipe

If you have either, I'm interested, assuming they have no holes/leaks (since thats why I'm replacing both).

Thanks!

Here are a couple of pics of the tubes that i believe you are talking about. They aren't pretty, but I think that they'll clean up. I took as good of pics a I could. Please let me know. I'm not sure which turbo pipe you are talking about.

Attachments

• CIMG3294.jpg
    CIMG3294.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 97
  • CIMG3296.jpg
    CIMG3296.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 96
Do You Have FS MAP/AC CO/Fuel Relay/ESC Module

I'm in need of the 84-85 MAP Sensor/AC Cut Out Relay/Fuel Pump Relay/ESC Module set that is normally mounted above the front passenger side wheel well.
Do you have the set for sale, can you provide pictures?
TIA