1985 T-Type parts

DRTYGA

I'm parting out a complete '85 T-type (no rear end or hood), if you are interested in any additional parts not listed let me know, and I'll let you know if I have it. I can ship items where ever you need. I'm in Indianapolis if you'd like to do local pickup. I can take pics of parts if interested, I only posted as many pics as the site would allow. If you are interested in multiple items we can probably work out a deal.

Tilt Column $100.00
Core Support $150.00
T-tops w/ Bags $150.00
Console Gear selector $50.00
Seat Belts $75.00
Wiper linkage $30.00
Wiper motor $30.00
Tail lt harness $30.00
Head lt harness $30.00
Dash (Regal) $75.00
Turbo $150.00
Intake Manifold w/ Injectors and rails $150.00
Valve Covers $30.00
Timing Cover $75.00
Computer w/ original chip $75.00

Attachments

• CIMG3114.jpg
    CIMG3114.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 520
  • CIMG3134.jpg
    CIMG3134.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 518
  • CIMG3136.jpg
    CIMG3136.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 514
  • CIMG3139.jpg
    CIMG3139.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 516
I have a buddy looking to see if he has a taillight harness for me...if he doesn't, I'd like to get yours. LMK what you want for it shipped to 50322. Thanks. ---Keith

is that turbo solid no leaks or anything like that. my turbo shot on my 85 gn. im looking for a plug and play turbo.

Turbo

It didn't have any leaks that i'm aware of. Here are a couple of additional pics. I have not cleaned it up at all after removal. Where are you located and i can send you a price including shipping.

tail light harness

It is in good, just removed codition.

Attachments

• CIMG3168.jpg
    CIMG3168.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 408
Im interested in the turbo. Any contact with compressor or turbine touching the housing. How about the shaft play.LMK RUDE DOG ohh and shipping to 60409

I don't know too much about turbos and such, but I think it is fairly tight. It does' t seem like anything has rubbed or there is any issues with it. I was told that it was a good running engine when I bought the car (but I don't know for sure because I never heard it run). Probably $25 shipping

Ill take it if Anarchy passes and do you take paypal Also one more pic of the compressor will do.

Rude Dog

Hope this shot works for you. Anarchy has never replied back after i posted the pics. Let me know if this will work for you and I can probably get it out by Friday. Yes, I prefer paypal. Send me a PM and let me know your e-mail and mailing addresses. Thanks

Turbonut85, I posted the pics of the tail light harness, just checking in to see if you are still interested.

why oh why

not to be nosie but was wondering why parting out and how far do you want to part out looking for ttop frame peices not ttops but center rail and weatherstripping retension rails front and back also interested in dash speaker cover 84532 pics would be helpful pm for email thanks for any info

parts

What I need----- drivers and passengers seat belt the long hard plastic piece (female seat belts)---gear shifter---- console----- drivers and pass bucket seat tracks--- pics and prices please

Bandaid

I am sellling the seat belts as a set only ($75), the pic is posted above in my reply to someone else. No seat tracks sorry. The shifter assembly is (console gear selector) $50. The console is broken, the top half is ok, make an offer if you need any pieces from it see pic.

Attachments

• CIMG3108.jpg
    CIMG3108.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 322
  • CIMG3110.jpg
    CIMG3110.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 324
st1nger

i'm trying to get the t-top trim pieces off w/o breaking or bending them, i have the front pieces off, but am working w/ the rest. When I get them all off i will post a pic. Speaker cover is broken at both ends (grilled part that goes over speakers. If you would like to see pic i can post one for you. I am parting out the car because it is too far rusted to bring it back to life. If you want any additional parts or would like to buy the hull and frame (minus rear end) make me an offer. I'm in indy.