1985 Regal Limited

fastbu

Hi i got a nice regal im selling only reason im selling is i want to buy another car i want...well here where go its a 1985 regal every power option it has 3.8 that runs great and quiet you can hear that its running it has 102,000 miles on her,,,its nice a smooth driving i put new springs and shocks all around i put alot of grand national parts on the car to give it that look ,,,these gn parts are not cheap...lol...i put the hood with the turbo pad,grille bezels,tail lights,air damms all from a grand national i just put on weld pro stars on the car with almost new tires 15x4 in the front with skinnies and 15x8 in the rear with wide tires,all the chrome is mint as well as the frame and floors the inside of the doors are almost mint 1 or 2 tiny spots of rust nothing bad at all, the body is in very nice shape and paint shines nice i put a nice cd palyer with new 6x9s brand new grant steering wheel tinted windows the interior is almost mint just the headlinder is sagging a little the interior is tan and the body in a nice gold color,i will sell the car without prostars for $2700or $3300 with them im located in the bronx near the whitestone,throggsneck g.w triboro brigdes the car looks really nice and drives very very good let me know no low balling please

Attachments

• STP60148.jpg
    STP60148.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 253
send me more pics 1 under hood, 2 door bottoms inside, 3 rear frame rails, 4 floor pan seam at frame rails, few interior shots . Very interested cash money in hand. Gotta see those pics on a NY car though to make a decision.

regal

sorry no camera all is in great shape trust me if not ill give you money...lol