1985 Monte Carlo Sport Coupe, 36k, Showroom NEW condition

wordy1

It is with great reluctance that I offer my cherished 1985 Sport Coupe for sale, but I would like to start seeking out a good owner for it. This was a car I never intended to sell, but funds are getting very difficult to come by these days

It has 36k on the odometer, all original miles. I am the 2nd owner of this car. It was owned by a Father and a Son prior to my ownership.

Fully documented as a special order "Corporate Office" car. Please see my link of pics below for the paperwork.

Dk. Blue/Dk. Blue, vinyl top, CL interior package, fully optioned, rare cornering lights. 305 V8, 3-speed auto.

Everything on this car works perfect and it runs and drives like a new car. A/C has been converted to R134A. Needs nothing. Just get in the car and drive it home.

Tires are around 10 years old and the upper radiator hose is about 10 years old as well. Its a NOS replacement and no longer available. Everything on the car is original with the exception of the battery and general maintenance/tune up items. The top panels on this car have been repainted, but it blends very well with the original paint. This was done about 5 years ago and still holding up nicely. Headliner has been professionally redone with the original GM cloth, sunvisors redone as well.

This car has gotten and award as the best car in its class for the past 4 Monte Carlo (NMCOA) conventions.

It has appraised for $10,000. I am asking $7500 as I would like to move this car quickly.

Comes with the original floor mats, all original documentation, awards (if you want them), specially made "wood grain" radio knobs and lighter to match interior, and many extras. Everything that goes with the car comes with it!

I'll let the pictures and documentation I have do the talking, please see the link below. I will answer any questions anyone may have.

Please email me at ehspeakers@yahoo.com as I don't check my PM box here very often.

1985 Monte Carlo SC pics

DSC01778.jpg

DSC01779.jpg

DSC01782.jpg
DSC02354.jpg
DSC02358.jpg