1987 GN

1985 Buick GN - Massachusetts - $4900

~55k original miles
No modifications
Hardtop
Interior definitely looks the part of a 55k mile car
8.5 rear w/ posi

The doors, quarters and roof are rusty.

I do not have any pictures at this time.

The car actually belongs to a friend of mine but I am listing it for him as he does not get online very often.

Please PM me or reply here with any questions.

COULD I GET PIC.OF THE CAR inside and out?of the engine and how does it run?write back asap...thank you....

could you get any pic. to send?write back asap...thank you...or could you post it in here or i would give you my email.thank you...write back asap....

Without pics of the extent of the rust I doubt you will get many bites. If you had some pics I'd be all over it if it is in decent shape.

Without pics of the extent of the rust I doubt you will get many bites. If you had some pics I'd be all over it if it is in decent shape.

I feel that anyone who is seriously interested in the car will want to look at it in person. The doors, quarters, and roof are rusty. If someone is interested after reading that then they will take a ride to check it out.

87 Gn

Exactly how rusty are we talking? Holes or just surface rust? Bottom dollar for the car if gone by Friday?

Exactly how rusty are we talking? Holes or just surface rust? Bottom dollar for the car if gone by Friday?

Doors will need to be replaced. Roof has some surface rust and some rusted out areas/holes.

Car is priced at $4k. If someone were standing there with cash I am sure my friend would be willing to negotiate a bit.

Ok guys..........my friend decided he is going to part it out. I will post a thread in the parts for sale forum.

To all of those who have PM'd me regarding parts..........I will check with my friend for prices and then get back to you.

Thanks.