1984 Turbo Regal, T-Type PARTS. LOWERED Prices !!!!

Donnie Smith

Hot Rod Connection
This stuff needs to go. I don`t need it. If the price isn`t cheap enough, make me an offer.

"Complete" DASH PAD. Dark brown color. Good condition! This includes: The padded dash from door to door, the padded parts around the instrument cluster, the glove compartment door, the metal re-inforcement that ties all of this together. I do not have the plastic cover that goes between dash pad and windshield. This also includes the thin chrome strip on the dash pad.
----------------- $50
This is large, shipping might require "oversize" charges. I`ll work with you on shipping.

QUARTER GLASS with black-out trim. I have both right and left. $20 each or $30 for both!

QUARTER PANEL extensions. The small fiberglass/plastic ends for the 1/4 panel. No cracks or chips. All studs intact. I have right and left. $5 each or $8 for both !

INSTRUMENT CLUSTER BEZEL. Good shape. $5

RADIO BEZEL. Good shape. $5

ARM REST. The padded part that mounts to door panel. These are a very light gray / off-white color. Good condition! $10 for both.

HOOD RELEASE CABLE. Good condition. $10

TRUNK RELEASE SOLENOID. The little electrical solenoid that releases the trunk latch. $5

T-TYPE ALUMINUM WHEELS. 15x7 finned style. Center caps included, one has a crack. Good shape, but need to be polished. I`d like to sell them as a complete set of FOUR. $50 for ALL FOUR !!! That`s $12.50 each! These will fit many other GM cars and S10 pickups too.

Chrome REAR BUMPER. Complete bumper with aluminum rear support brace and shocks. This has the small bumper guards as well. Chrome is good, but black trim pad / molding has some nicks....$30

DOORS........
I have a pair of doors. These doors have power windows and locks, sport mirrors and black-out trim door handles. These are complete doors. The left door is a little dented in front of mirror. I believe both these doors are rust free, but I need to take some time and fully inspect. I "might" strip doors down and sell as shells, maybe. I might consider selling individual parts from doors. Let me know what your interested in, we`ll talk.

Shipping is extra for any of these parts. I don`t try to make a profit from shipping. I ship UPS daily. I can get you a shipping quote if you give me your zip code. I can take photos if needed.

I accept PayPal and money orders.

I`ll answer any questions, feel free to ask. You can call me, email me or drop me a PM.

DONNIE SMITH
940-632-9454
dcdsmith@sbcglobal.net

THANKS!!!!

Quarter Panel extensions

When you say quarter panel extensions...do you mean the bumper fillers for the front?....if so....Can you Take Pictures?...
Let me know on here
or e-mail me
TrndAssassin@yahoo.com,bigtoots8@hotmail.com
e-mail me at both places because my e-mail can be picky at times
Im very interested if these are the bumper fillers

The quarter panel extensions are the small pieces that extend from the rear quarter panels to the tail lights.
The bumper fillers are just that. The filler panel between the bumper and body.
I don`t have any bumper fillers.

wheels

T-TYPE ALUMINUM WHEELS. 15x7 finned style. Center caps included, one has a crack. Good shape, but need to be polished. I`d like to sell them as a complete set of FOUR. $50 for ALL FOUR !!! That`s $12.50 each! These will fit many other GM cars and S10 pickups too.

can i get some pics of the wheels to twint66s@yahoo.com

these are the 84-85 gn/ 86-87 wheels correct?

please get back to me, im VERY interested

thx
buickbert

Here`s a photo of a wheel. I don`t think these are what you are thinking of, but maybe.

Attachments

• DCP_0003.JPG
    DCP_0003.JPG
    200.2 KB · Views: 301
Not sure waht it's called but I'm looking for the aluminum strip that goes on the inside of the door.

Thanks
Tim

tim sewald said:
Not sure waht it's called but I'm looking for the aluminum strip that goes on the inside of the door.

Thanks
Tim

I think what he is refering to is the door sill plate that says body by fischer on it.

Not the sill plate. The strip I'm talking about is on the interior side of the door. It might be called an "Aplique"

tim sewald said:
Not the sill plate. The strip I'm talking about is on the interior side of the door. It might be called an "Aplique"

I know what you`re talking about. I think it is mounted about the same location as the pull strap. ???
I am going to my shop today (Sunday) for a few minutes. I will look at the doors while I`m there. I am going out of town until later this evening. I will try to answer you back by late tonight.

Does the instument cluster have an opening for a defroster switch? Also is it wood grain or the dark gray color?

brittken said:
Does the instument cluster have an opening for a defroster switch? Also is it wood grain or the dark gray color?

YES. This car had rear defrost. The instrument cluster bezel appears to be BLACK with a thin chrome trim around edges.

tim sewald said:

Thanks
Tim

I only have the upper half of the door panels. These door panels have 2 seperate pieces of trim. One on each side of the pull handle. If this is what you need, then I have all 4 pieces for both doors. They are chrome with a black insert.
Is this what you need?

Hey donnie I will buy the instrument cluster bezel if it has the turbo 3.8 litre emblem still on it. Do you have a picture of it by chance? How much to ship to 36106

brittken said:
Hey donnie I will buy the instrument cluster bezel if it has the turbo 3.8 litre emblem still on it. Do you have a picture of it by chance? How much to ship to 36106

I am 90% sure it still has the emblem. I`ll need to look tomorrow. I`ll get a photo tomorrow too. Shipping can`t be much. I`ll get you a quote.
Thanks!

I just checked on shipping for the inst cluster.
UPS will be $7
USPS adds up to about $6 by the time you add insurance and delivery confirmation and all that...

About 4 business days either way.

brittken said:
Send me a pic :)

How this?

"3.8 TURBO" emblem in place and also has provision for rear defrost. You just can`t beat it for $12 shipped... :)

Attachments

• DCP_0011.JPG
    DCP_0011.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 228
I need to clarify.

The dash pad that I described as "dark brown" is actually DARK GRAY !!!
I pulled it out into the sunlight and cleaned it up, it is DARK GRAY. :rolleyes:

$50 complete dash pad.