1984 Corvette F/S

MoeJr

84 Corvette that has been a dependable fun car for over 5 years. I bought it in 2002 with 79k miles. It has 97k on it now. In that time I have put new brake pads and rotors all around,new paint,Pioneer CD stereo,new tires,complete tune up including having the throttle bodies synced,had the dash rebuilt and a new cap put on top,new exhaust and probably a few odds and ends I am forgetting. You can drive this car anywhere as it has never left me stranded. The body is good and the paint was done last April. It is not a show quality paint but a good 20 footer. the interior has new carpets for the doors and some seat protectors from Mid America as the seats need to be recovered. Interior is where this car needs some attention. The passenger side floor had a piece of fiberglass that was going to flake off. I put some plain old fiberglass over it just to keep it solid till I got around to taking the passenger seat out and fixing it from the inside. I am asking $7200 or BO. If you have any questions you can call me at my cell: 603-275-3157 ask for Moe. I have pics that I can send in a zip file.

My reason for selling is that I cannot take my 4 year old son with me when I have it out. I am hoping to sell this and get a bone stock good running decent looking 84-85 TR.