1984 buick t type parts!!!

1984buickboy

Hello i am parting out a 1984 buick t type. Certain parts are for sale and others are not. If you need something just shoot me a text at 765-625-1385 and i can tell you whats for sale.

I'm going to suggest that you post what you're trying to sell so that others might have some idea. Not being mean but this is like putting a blindfold on and going deer hunting. You might get something and it could be the guy in the next blind.:ROFLMAO:

I'm going to suggest that you post what you're trying to sell so that others might have some idea. Not being mean but this is like putting a blindfold on and going deer hunting. You might get something and it could be the guy in the next blind.:ROFLMAO:

Or maybe like hunting with Dick Cheney - yea some folks never forget or forgive - like the guy who had to dive for cover.

Free bump to original post. Thanks for your sense of humor Charlie, I needed that.

funny+pee+pee+pants+cartoon.gif

Last edited:
Here is a good idea, its a complete car so what do you think i have! Certain parts i am keeping such as the motor and tranny, dog house, bumpers, chin spoiler, doors, trunk lid and 3 piece spoiler. Other wise everything else is up for sale. Rearend and drive shaft maybe gone tomorrow.