1984 Buick Regal T-Type

Gary2448

I am looking to sell my 1984 Buick Regal T-Type I am the original owner and the car has 132,000 miles. The car has a new brake system and a new radiator. The interior is very clean but needs a headliner and the body is in good shape with original paint but the doors needs some work. The engine is all original and runs well but the turbo does not make full boost. I am asking $3800 or best offer. Car is in Concord NC. E-Mail address is gmontesi@carolina.rr.com or call 704-239-7061 between 7-10 P.M.

Attachments

• 101_2454.jpg
    101_2454.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,875
  • 101_2455.jpg
    101_2455.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,473
  • 101_2451.jpg
    101_2451.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,359
  • 101_2453.jpg
    101_2453.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,376
car

Looks like a good deal, many on here frown on the hot airs, put it on craigs list and other locations ....good luck with the sale.

sorry guys I purchased the car this evening.

The specs on the car is it's a 84 WH1 asto roof car. it has every option on it other than the c-68 climate control.

The car has some rust in the lower part of the doors as mentioned but it also has some rust in the driver's rear floor pan that has eaten a pretty good bit. But other than that it it's a very solid car. I drove the car 65 miles home and it runs good!

Thanks Again Gary!

The car is for sale

I'm asking 2k for it.

Car has new shocks all the way around, new Stainless steel pypes exhaust. Also the previous owner just had the entire brake system redone fron to back.

The car has rust in the bottom of the doors and a small amount of rust in the driver's rear floor pan

I'm currently the second owner. I purchased this car a few months ago. When i got the car it didn't make any boost and that was because of the stopped up cat and exhaust.

2k is a firm price!

i'll throw in the gta lace wheels for an extra 500 bucks. but i keep the buick tri sheild center caps. those belong to my 87 t-type.

I'm just wanting to slim down the buick fleet.

The car is for sale

I'm asking 2k for it.

Car has new shocks all the way around, new Stainless steel pypes exhaust. Also the previous owner just had the entire brake system redone fron to back.

The car has rust in the bottom of the doors and a small amount of rust in the driver's rear floor pan

I'm currently the second owner. I purchased this car a few months ago. When i got the car it didn't make any boost and that was because of the stopped up cat and exhaust.

2k is a firm price!

i'll throw in the gta lace wheels for an extra 500 bucks. but i keep the buick tri sheild center caps. those belong to my 87 t-type.

I'm just wanting to slim down the buick fleet.

Location?

Email me your ph# & addy please "FBI"! I saw this car on craigslist a while back and wondered where it ended up at. Thanks Mike.