1983 T-type $400

mazdatech78

I have an 83 T-type I want out of my driveway. It has an 85 turbo longblock (20 bolt) that lost compression in 4 cylinders. Rebuilt 200R4 with 40k miles that shifted good when the car ran. Good glass and turbo hood. Lier Sigler front buckets that need recovered (drivers pwr set motor works). Frame solid. Some good panels and trim pieces. A couple of extra carbed/turbo parts. Pics available upon request. Thanks

James mazdatech78@yahoo.com

Typical Buick rust. Lower quarters, doors, a little in the rockers. Floors seem solid. It also has a clean Ohio title.

James

DAM, if that car only had a floor shifter, and its stock rims, i would bought that off of you in a MINUTE.... :(

Im not sure what the trans code is. Its the trans that came in the car back in 83. The frame is solid except for typical surface rust. As for pics, let me know what you want photographed. Thanks

James

I may be going out to Pennsylvania this week, could I stop and take a look at it? Take pics of mainly the rear of the frame if you can, underneath the rear wheels next to the gas tank, I need the tranny and frame for a 1980 Monte.

Does anyone here know if this frame will work for a 1980 Monte? I've been told by some that only 78-80 will work and from others that any G-body 78-88 will work.