1982 GN on ebay

Life isn't fair.

Well what kinda person has 2 '82 GN's?? :D Let alone the fact that they are both t-top cars.

Well what kinda person has 2 '82 GN's?? Let alone the fact that they are both t-top cars.

and let them both get in that condition.I would have at least made one good one .looking at pictures like that makes me sick.probably set in a field and just rotted out while the owner told everybody how much they were worth until they were worth nothing.I looked at an 87 last week just came upon it .went to the door after seeing it sit in a yard for at least 2 years to see if he wanted to sell it .he said yea I guess I lost my job ill take 15k for it.Im like oky doky see ya ...........its worth about 4 now and declining fast
some people are just plain stupid.I mean mine is nice and its not worth 15 maybe 13 but.........well you know

I have seen this pair of GN's for sale before at the Jefferson swap meet. I think $1000 for this one, and $2000 for the other. Both are in average condition, with the cheaper of the two having some body rust. Rockford is about an hour from me. (Why only a 3 day auction?)

The shape these are in is very typical. Most '82 GN's need paint and interior. Depending on the quality of the work, that can cost more than the resale value of the finished car. Not worth it to restore an '82 in many cases dollarwise. But they are cool if you like them. :)

This car couldn't have stored for 20 years. It's only 21 years old and has 115K. It missing some dash trim and end spoiler end caps, but it does have the front air dam. I can help with some of the missing stuff for a fair price.

I've seen much worse. This would be great for a mild fix up and then a 455 V8. (There's enough bone stock ones around.)

BTW, 215 made - all with T tops.

I was the first one to Bid....Now it's over want I would pay & have it shipped. To bad hope it finds a nice home.

It's not over yet. :)

Get some close's up from the seller of the quarters and ask about the floor (I don't think they were too bad).

Lot's of young airheads own Black GN's, (rich dad buys pimple faced junior a legend). :rolleyes:

Better yet, it's too bad dear ole rich dad does'nt encourage hormone heavy junior to pick up a book, read, and be humbled. :confused: :cool: