1981 Turbo Regal Running Project / Parting out.

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
1981 turbo regal parting out. Car is still complete and running. I have been trying to sell it whole but no one is interested. I hate to part out such a decent car but may have to. I am testing the waters here to see if it is even worth it... so let me know what you guys want... below is the ad from the car being for sale. Let me know what parts you need or if you want the car whole... let me know...

1981 Buick Regal Turbo Sports Coupe. 168K. It runs and drives okay. Motor sounds good and the tranny shifts good. It is a good project and needs tlc to be a comfortable driver, but it starts up, runs everytime and sounds good. It has Grand National rims, tires are nothing special. It has blacked out 87 tail lights. It has a new vacuum brake booster. It had a cheap maaco paint job in November 2007. It looks okay but not perfect. Paint is good but body could have used more body work before it was painted, mainly the trunk lid. most of the bumper fillers are cracked. trunk lock was popped out by someone. The interior is Burgandy and in decent shape. The driver seat is ripped on the side but nothing major. The passenger side front carpet is also ripped. It has Grand National front floor mats. I picked this car up about 6 months ago from auction. It is sold with California Lien Sale papers only and AS IS with no smog.'

<br>
I have too many projects, not enough space, money or time. It is not perfect but it runs, drives and doesnt look bad, plus its a turbo. It is a good project and needs TLC. It is sold with Lien Sale paper work only. If registering in California it will need smog. I am selling AS IS without smog. To get title you will have to get it smogged and pay the back fees. It owes DMV around 400 bucks in fees. It will be a clean title when issued. It is a nice project to start with, especially for the price, it is very affordable. You can take the car whole for $800 w/o the grand national rims. $600 without the rims and hood and 84 tail lights. I have 81 tail lights for it but no extra hood or rims. Prices are FIRM... if you cant afford the low amount that I am asking then you probably cant afford a car at all and shouldnt even be looking... so only call if you have the cash and are ready to buy. this is a great deal if you have been looking for a project. email trade offers to calioak510@aol.com . I would be willing to trade for 20 or 22 inch chrome irocs, ps3, xbox 360, car stereo, mustang parts, other cars, rims, anything that will equal up to 1000-1200 that doesnt take up as much space as a car.... email offers to calioak510@aol.com please include pics if possible
<br>

<br>
$800.....510-712-5643...dont call unless you have the cash and ready to come buy.
<br>

<br>
81regal001.jpg

<br>
81regal003.jpg

<br>
81regal004-2.jpg

<br>
81regal007-1.jpg

<br>
81regal008-2.jpg

<br>