1981 Monte Carlo Turbo For Sale

russell17

Well, I have a 1981 Monte Carlo Turbo for sale. It has fresh paint and camaro rims, but is mostly all original. I'd like to see it go to someone who will appreciate the car for what it is. Asking 3500. It isnt street legal, but it could easily be. Light blue green on blue interior, so while that interior is faded, aside from it not having a headliner, it is useable. It breaks my heart to see it sit outside because I have no room, money, or time for it. Engine and tranny are factory stock, and while it needs a distributor rebuild and a tranny tune up, I'd trust it daily with that done. AC, 3.08 non posi, bucket seats, console, less than 80,000 miles. I'll try to post some more pics tomorrow.

Attachments

• Turbo.jpg
    Turbo.jpg
    572.5 KB · Views: 198
Can't wait to see more pictures of the car. Always had a soft spot for Monte Carlos. Were are you located? Thanks.

I am located about an hour south of Pittsburgh PA. Like I said, its a bit of a project but it could be a nice cruiser by the summer easily.

Attachments

• Turbo Interior.jpg
    Turbo Interior.jpg
    587.2 KB · Views: 154
  • Turbo Side.jpg
    Turbo Side.jpg
    762.8 KB · Views: 155
  • Turbo Motor.jpg
    Turbo Motor.jpg
    748.2 KB · Views: 179
  • Turbo Motor 2.jpg
    Turbo Motor 2.jpg
    760.8 KB · Views: 156
Thanks, PA is a haul from MA. Why can't I find cars like that around here? Good luck. Someone will snatch that up.

That's a nice car I also have an 81 Monte turbo I live in Canada or I'd come and look at this.

Do you still have the car, I'm very interested, could you PM me with a contact #
Thanks!