1981 diesel regal

86GN-862+2

I have a 1981 Buick Regal Limited with a factory 5.7L Diesel engine. Car has only had the original owner and myself. It has 148,000 original miles. It has about a 1000 miles on tires replaced this year. Has cold AC that is still R12 and working perfect. Power windows, locks, cruise factory AM/FM/cass all options working. Body is perfect with no dents or rust. Paint is faded on the hood roof and trunk lid. Headliner is sagging a bit here and there like most old GM cars. Interior is free of rips or tears and cushions are not broken down. Transmission was replaced at 98,000. Engine runs perfect starts great cold or hot. No smoking or head gasket issues, it is the DX block engine with roller lifters. Have too many cars. A very clean survivor. Call my cell at 307-575-5878.

Location and price might be a good idea.;) Since it's isn't an internet auction find it needs to be in the cars for sale section.:rolleyes:

Gents,
This was a CL ad I saw. Not my car. Did not post link with pics because it will expire eventually. Number posted is of actual owner. Just thought someone might like the idea of a Diesel Turbo Buick. Sorry for the confusion.

didn't they put the diesel in the 81 regal?! My old man bought an 78 olds delta 88 at the car show that year. Thought they only sold them for a couple years, not enough demand.

didn't they put the diesel in the 81 regal?! My old man bought an 78 olds delta 88 at the car show that year. Thought they only sold them for a couple years, not enough demand.
You are probably correct. What is appealing about is that it is smog exempt.