1981 Buick Regal Indy Pace Car, Indiana

8sec-z

I have a 81 Pace car for sale. I bought it with dragstrip mods in mind and we decided it was too rare to cut up. I bought a wagon instead. So here it is for sale. The car has been in storage for at least 15 years. The underside looks good with no rot. The entire car is actually rot free. There are spots of surface rust here and there probably from small nicks before storage, but easy fix for a painter. The frame is real nice. The trunk is real nice, too. The interior is real nice with minimal wear on the drivers seat. The headliner is sagging. Paint is dull and the entire car needs a detail. I am including the original wheels and caps, too. The wheels are in very good condition. The bumper fillers are broken. At some point, probably in the 80's, it had a repaint and they never re-installed the door decals. 3.8 V6 non-turbo and an all original drivetrain. It doesn't appear to be a fluid leaker. Other than the door decals, dash plaque and front plate, I believe the car is all original. VIN ends in 190309 for anyone wishing to verify. Clean title. It may be car #125, but I can't be 100% sure. I am in Warsaw, IN and the car is stored at a friends' shop 30 miles west of me. I am 2 hours from Indy, Chicago, and Detroit. Any questions, just ask. I have a large group of photos to share- if you request it via private message, include your email address. There is another thread about the car in the before black tech section. Thanks for the time.

$5500 obo

8-18-10179.jpg

8-18-10189.jpg

8-18-10193.jpg

8-18-10202.jpg

8-18-10203.jpg

8-18-10210.jpg

73,000 documented/verified miles via carfax. It's currently listed on ebay, too.

Stang pace car is goin too. $2500-2700 or cheaper. I can't remember what I have in it... Let me find my paper on it. May end up being cheaper. I have 2 of those. One 4cyl turbo car and one 302 4spd car. Which one do you think you're interested in?

ALSO, I lowered the reserve on the buick and changed the buy it now to $4150. Thanks for the interest.

Not sure if you're only looking to get cash out of the car, but, if you have any interest in trading up and want to take a trip down to Atlanta I have a Z28 camaro that I'd trade for your car and $3500 cash... Think about it and let me know, I can send you a link to where theres pics....

New day, new price. $3200 takes it...
I'm helping out a laid off relative by buying his truck...she's gotta go.

Thanks