1980 Cobra Mustang

Brad Zeidler

This is a lady in my delivery area(UPS driver). She's not sure what she wants to ask for it, but I said I'd take some pics and post it on some of my car sites. The last tabs on the license plates were 97 so it has been a long time since it's been driven. Originally was the 2.3 turbo 4cyl. It has a 302/5speed in it now. the car has 90k and she said the engine only has 5k on it. It has been sitting inside that time until recently bringing it to the house it's at now. I'll grab the keys tomorrow so I can open the hood to see how well the V8 setup was done. I crawled around it and looked at the body/underside---no rust. original paint is faded, I'm not sure exactly what it originally is supposed to be. Some kind of metallic orange or brown? Only one soft crease on drivers quarter in front of the tire I know PDR can make disappear. It just needs whatever it needs after such a long hiatus. She said best offer, but I really don't want to make one until she gives me an idea of what she's aiming for. Once I get a price range I'll post it. Does this car interest anybody. I can't post attachments in this section so I'll link you to tcstangs.com 80 Cobra Mustang - Twin Cities Mustangs Forum