1979 Regal intercooled set up

LBNJWE4

Car is apart. nose is off and drivetrain not installed yet. I have an n/a block with proper 87 GN crank, skirted pistons, intake, and turbo feed hole. I have intercooler, stock turbo, 42# inj, 87 GN ecm, etc. I missing a couple of brackets to complete the car. I only have an 84 engine harness with the 87 ign. mod. converter. I have a 200r4 trans from a 84 GN and 8.5 open rear. 84 Lear interior and GN wheels.

I am looking to get $2500 for everything. I will not separate the drivetrain, and the price is with or w/o the Regal body.

I will consider a trade for a running older GM car

BTW, A spare '84 block goes with it. Contains GN crank, skirted pistons and stock GN heads. Honing marks still on cyl. walls in both engines!

Pending I don't buy the TTA on the board right now!

wife doesn't want the TTA, everything still for sale! 84 GN interior also included!

TTT

engine and trans in the car now, 87 eng. harness, still missing a couple of brackets and nose still off. Not really looking for trades anymore, losing garage space due to a move.

here are some interior pics, driver seat needs recovering. GN dash, black carpet.

Attachments

• 10-11-10_1820.jpg
    10-11-10_1820.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 328
car before I took nose off to install engine

Attachments

• 79regal.jpg
    79regal.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 369