1979 Malibu 2door $3500.obo or trade!

SS305

1979 Chevrolet Malibu
-2door
-RUST FREE!
-Decent straight body
-I think (?) original paint (color is code 79 Pastel Green)
-Car Runs and Drives!
-Great car for Street / Race or Race only project
-HL, TL, Signals, Emerg. Flashers, Wipers all work!
-Stock 305 (sad no power motor) :(
-Some extra parts including headers, Alum. intake, poly mounts, tune up pieces, etc...
AND
***INCLUDING COMPLETE 8.5 rear from '87 GN with Aluminum drums!!! (not-posi)****

-I have original GM Build sheet!
-Mildly built TH350
-4 NEW American Racing Torque Thrust D's (mounted on car) with NEW BFG Radial TA rubber... 155/80/15 F and 245/60/15 R
-No carpet
-No inner wheel wells

***currently I am UNABLE to upload any pictures. My home laptop won't allow the pictures to stay attached and the public library computer won't let you upload pics... period... So, the car has to be seen in person. I'm working on getting pictures sent to my email so I can combined them and forward them to interested persons.

-ASKING $3500.00 obo or trade. I need something I can use. Either Truck or efficient M/C... Sorry, not interested in trades for other projects or Big Boy Toys that go BANG!

-Car is located in EMMAUS, PA (Zip 18049)
1979 Chevrolet Malibu 2door

THANKS!!!

Jim

BUMP! Lower price... $3,000 obo or trade... Site won't let me edit??? Still eager to sell, still waiting for serious offers... No I won't sell it for 1,000, and no you can't buy just the wheels, tires and 8.5 for 500 (but thanks for trying pal!)

Lets work something out guys!

Yes, the car is still available. HOWEVER, as the ad states, I am unable to email pictures at the moment. I wish I could. I will happily answer any questions you may have!!! If I find a way to upload photos, I will send some to you...

THANKS!!!

in the elevens<< this car certainly has potential! If you need help getting it home let me know, I don't live too far!

Scott (eventhorizonspeakers@yahoo.com)

I now have a HUGE email I can send to people with 44 pictures and 4 vids. Should give most people the idea of what I have. I didn't include pictures of the 8.5 rear and the extra parts (cause it was getting dark) but I have them. Pictures ARE CURRENT!!! ***TAKEN 10-26-2011****

Fastest way to contact me is through the CL link... My computer doesn't always let me know when I have a reply or message from TB.com

1979 Chevrolet Malibu 2door

Will also consider trades for NON pop-up style, bumper pull CAMPER, or 1995 and earlier econo GM vehicle (fiero, citation, chevette, s-10, v6 camaro, etc...)

BUMP! NEW LOWER PRICE ON COMPLETE CAR!!! $1,900.00 for complete car. No LONGER has GN Rear (sold), Headers (sold), or AR Wheels w/tires (sold). Everything else still there. Driving on stock steel wheels now. Contact me through MY CL ad (fastest response)

1979 Malibu 2 door

Will accept cash or VISA payment (CC payments require a little more leg work by buyer AND ADDITIONAL 10% over sales price IN CASH; will explain over phone)

THANKS EVERYBODY!!!

BUMP... Lower price on complete car $1,799. PLEASE READ THE CL AD. I CAN'T EDIT MY AD ON HERE! THE CAR HAS NO HEAT, AND NO AIR, AND I DO NOT HAVE THE PARTS. THANK YOU! KEEP THE EMAILS COMING!

I ALSO CAN NO LONGER THE CC FORM OF PAYMENT... CASH ONLY!

WOuld you be interested in a low milage 95 saturn, not gonna beat anybody in a race but great on gas...56xxx miles

Would you be interested in a 2005 kawasaki kfx four wheeler paid $3,500.00 man this thing is crazy fast! To much for me but i would like to have the malibu. Lamont gentry