1986 T-Type WH1 for sale, $14,000 obo

wh1-t

Hi everyone, this has been a long time coming for me. With already some regret, I am selling my Buick. It is a 1986 WH1 hardtop car, having 61,337 original miles as I post this. I have owned this car since May of 2006, I purchased it with 57,778 miles. The original owner of this car was Elliot Forbes- Robinson II, a famous race car driver (I have several original documents supporting this, if it matters). I purchased it from a Turbo Buick guy in Texas, who had the engine/transmission overhauled, and the body stripped and painted in 2004.
I believe that I am the fifth owner, but I suppose a Carfax could verify that. I will provide one soon, and update this info. I do have the clean Nebraska title. This car has spent the last 9.5 years primarily in my heated/cooled/dehumidified garage, and never saw rain or snow with me. It is rust free.
It is not a stock unit, as you can see. Alky, GNX style gauges, translator, Te45A, 3200 stall, to name a few. I do have some original parts (including the original gauge cluster and steering wheel), that I will include with the car.
Exterior is an 8 out of 10 to me. The front fiberglass nose has a hairline Crack (my fault, from working on it), and passenger front fender has a very small dent.
Interior is a 7 out of 10 to me. The driver's seat is discolored, and the passenger seat has split (from lack of use? ). I would recover both of them if I were keeping it, but they aren't very bad.
I am asking for $14,000, obo. I located in Omaha, Nebraska. I have lots more pictures. Ask me lots of questions, I will reply when I can. Thanks very much everyone.
2015-07-07 Car and Eva-0030.jpg
2015-07-07 Car and Eva-0019.jpg
2015-07-07 Car and Eva-0030.jpg 2015-07-07 Car and Eva-0019.jpg

Hi everyone, this has been a long time coming for me. With already some regret, I am selling my Buick. It is a 1986 WH1 hardtop car, having 61,337 original miles as I post this. I have owned this car since May of 2006, I purchased it with 57,778 miles. The original owner of this car was Elliot Forbes- Robinson II, a famous race car driver (I have several original documents supporting this, if it matters). I purchased it from a Turbo Buick guy in Texas, who had the engine/transmission overhauled, and the body stripped and painted in 2004.
I believe that I am the fifth owner, but I suppose a Carfax could verify that. I will provide one soon, and update this info. I do have the clean Nebraska title. This car has spent the last 9.5 years primarily in my heated/cooled/dehumidified garage, and never saw rain or snow with me. It is rust free.
It is not a stock unit, as you can see. Alky, GNX style gauges, translator, Te45A, 3200 stall, to name a few. I do have some original parts (including the original gauge cluster and steering wheel), that I will include with the car.
Exterior is an 8 out of 10 to me. The front fiberglass nose has a hairline Crack (my fault, from working on it), and passenger front fender has a very small dent.
Interior is a 7 out of 10 to me. The driver's seat is discolored, and the passenger seat has split (from lack of use? ). I would recover both of them if I were keeping it, but they aren't very bad.
I am asking for $14,000, obo. I located in Omaha, Nebraska. I have lots more pictures. Ask me lots of questions, I will reply when I can. Thanks very much everyone.
View attachment 258175 View attachment 258183 View attachment 258175 View attachment 258183
View attachment 258175 View attachment 258183 View attachment 258175 View attachment 258183