1979 Camaro, 4 speed, Posi rear end. Very solid, southern car, In Illinois

Camfreek

Thanks Rob!!!
I got a 1979 Camaro I bought a few years back, I planned to build it up and stuff but it's just sitting and kinda taking up space. I don't really have to sell it. I figure I would just throw it out there to see if someone else has the time to make a nice car out of it.

Keep in mind the car is 30 years old so its not perfect, but it is one hell of a diamond in the rough. It has from what I was told when I got it a 383 stroker. I can't verify that, I know it would have to be balanced internally if it was cause the balancer is not cut for a 400 crank, but they do make stroker kits with the internal balance.

It has a good cam in it, not sure what, but you can feel it. It has an Edlebrock Carb, and Dual plane intake. It has headers and a true 3" dual exhuast, sounds real good too!

It is s real factory 4 speed car, still has the 4 speed, and a limited slip rear end.

The interior is red like most of them, the dash is good, the seats are ok and really just needs some panels replaced and a new carpet and headliner, everything is there just see better days.

The body and underside are actually real clean, the right fender has a rust spot by the tire, but it could be cut and poatched easy, the body is real straight and rust free, the car is from Mississippi and been in storage since brought up here.

I want $3500 for it.