1978 Turbo Sport Coupe original low miles!

Andrew H.

This is an excellent opportunity to own a great classic car!

I recently inherited this 1978 sky blue Buick Regal Sport Coupe from my grandmother. The car only has 34,750 original miles, original paint (was garage kept) original rims, 2 front tires have less than 1500 miles on them back are 65%+, everything is stock on the car original engine, original turbo (no modifications), all the books and info. The car runs like a dream, due in part to my brother being a Master GM mechanic. He recently did some work to prevent minor oil leaks and replaced a few belts and hoses (I will have more detailed information soon).

The great: FIRST YEAR OF THE AMERICAN TURBO, ALL original, LOW mileage, Runs 100%, NEVER MODIFED! Excellent opportunity and tremedous value.

This could be the ultimate, inexpensive 10 second performance "sleeper" car or individualize it with fancy rims and custom paint. Or keep it as I would...completely stock.

I believe in honesty and I realize as much as I love my car, it's not perfect and needs some work to be a "20-footer". We all would like to believe our vehicle is a standout, so I will do my best to not be biased.

The bad: Technically, you will be the 4th owner of the car, 2 older women before me (I can prove this with documentation) and now myself, who simply fell into ownership. The gas cap is a replacement from 1978 in crome (that I purchased off of ebay). The wipers work, but the windshield washer fluid is not coming out. The plastic in between the bumper is gone (filler bumper which is a common problem, you can easily buy one on ebay and paint to match). the clock doesn't work. seat belt plastic cover is off the driver's side. the sun shades are slightly saggy, (the headliner was replaced a few years back). Slight spotting on the roof , very minor cig. burn on seat. there was a slight area at the top of the passenger side that looks like someone or factory stuffed an insulation to seal it, my brother actually took this apart to reseal the area and make sure it doesn't leak. Also, on the roof and bumper there are very slight marks of discoloration, not sure what this is from. Aside from some minor scratches and minor interior stains (these stains should come up), this car is in really great shape! I know that I am making my car sound awful but it's really not that bad, just some minor cosmetic things, it is MECHANICALLY SOUND!

I have some documentation, including owner's manual, turbo manual, consumer warranty booklets and basically showing the car was owned from 1978-1987 with 14,433 miles on the car. Then, my grandmother then bought it from her and put another 19,000 miles or so on it until I got it.

I was orginally going to keep this car, but I would rather sell it to someone who will appreciate more as a collector, than I would.

I did not steam-clean the engine compartment or the underneath of the car- this is the real deal! I did show a small spot that I cleaned on the turbo to let you know that most of the tar will easily come off.

Located in Maryland
Please email me at: Scudder888@aol.com

Attachments

• buick 154.jpg
    buick 154.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 3,558
1978 Turbo Buick Regal all original low miles...$3500/firm

First $3500/firm and you can steal my car! I hate to part with it but I don't have room for it. Please email me at Scudder888@aol.com

located in Baltimore, Maryland (in the county)