1978 regal turbo??

Hey! Welcome to turbobuick.com!

You might want to try the "Before Black" tech section. That is the section designated for 1978-83 Carbed Buick turbo Regals and Sport coupes. They should be able to help you out. :cool:

my 78

Attachments

• 78-79regal 1.1.jpg
    78-79regal 1.1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 5,593
new to the buick world

My name is Wayne and just recently bought a 78 regal non turbo.Its hard to find anything out about these cars im curious about any sites that may direct me to find some parts i need.my plans for this car is to put a big block in it.

try v8buick.com
mostly for buick v8s but you will get help for other type of engines
what engine do you want to put in it
i have done several in those bodys i have 2 right now 1 with a 350 buick(bolt in if v6 car) and a 455 buick powered regal
i also have mounts for chevy engines in those cars

the picture above the beige car has a buick 350 and the two tone has a small chevy
also have the 79 turbo setup if you want

1978 Buick regal turbo

does any one else here have a 1978 buick regal turbo car ???

Yes i have one and im located in Jonesville Michigan. If you wanna talk call or text me. 517 392 3853. But anyways i have one if you are interested. please let me know...

More info like where or how much would help:rolleyes:

Well i want like 1500 for it and and i am in jonesville michigan. it needs work. got all of the chrome trim and a few other things. if you want more info i can send pics to you off my phone just text me or so..

1978 Buick Regal Turbo

Here is a car from the past all orginal...

Attachments

• Waxed.jpg
    Waxed.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 599
  • Paper Work.jpg
    Paper Work.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 627