1978 Buick Regal

gthmcty1

Ok guys been a looooong time since I been here, but I may have something that may interest you i hang out over @ Pro-touring,com and Lat-g I came across this ride and thought it my be better off in the hands of a "newer" Buick lover's hands than mine (I prefer 1967 and down) so her it goes

Asking $2000

The car is located in Fontana, California, All original and I mean ALL original has 101,613 actual mileage (documented at the DMV) I am the 3rd owner of the car has the original 3.8 liter with the TH350 trans, power windows, tilt column, power bench YES it still works! all smog equipment still intact, original paint it even has the original factory pinstripe still there, has the partial vinyl top that is still in EXCELLENT condition, has the original hub caps car does run the trans is starting to leak a little around the pan gasket but for a 32 year old car it is CLEAN. You don't find too many cars like this one, there is a LITTLE scrape on the passenger side trhat you can see in the pics but all trim is there the rear bumper fillers are missing so those need to be replaced but other than that it is a CLEAN STARTING point! Pics below if you have questions let me know

P3171692.jpg

P3171693.jpg

P3171694.jpg

P3171695.jpg

P3171701.jpg

Thank you, I have to admit after driving it straight for the past week I think I am going to keep it and build it myself!

Mods please close thread I am keeping it!!

Sweet:biggrin: Hit up the before black section. Looks like its in good shape, just some small dents and looks like a little rust starting on the rear quarter, but it looks way better than mine did before I started working on it.

Sweet:biggrin: Hit up the before black section. Looks like its in good shape, just some small dents and looks like a little rust starting, but it looks way better than mine did before I started working on it.

Thanks will do! i like the LED's you put in your dash when you get done with the trubo setup that should be a pretty wicked ride!