1978 Buick Regal Sport Coupe Turbo check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

87GN_ponykillr

Buick addict
PIC_1979.JPG
PIC_1980.JPG
PIC_1982.JPG
PIC_1983.JPG
PIC_1985.JPG
PIC_1978.JPG

I hate to part with her but it’s time to thin out my garage a bit... For sale is my 78' Sport Coupe Turbo! The grand daddy of all turbo Buicks! The car has 106K miles on the clock, clear MD title and is tagged and insured. The car has had a good life with no abuse, MD car its whole life and senor owned since day one. I just had it painted in November of last year the original color (first repaint). The interior was redone a few years ago and the turbo was rebuilt around the same time. The car has lots of upgrades including a super nice aluminum radiator that keeps the car running 160/170 all day long. Also Buick valve covers have been added along with upgraded speakers and amp. I put a new master cyl. and some new brake lines and pads on last summer. The car has a nice exhaust system the past owner installed. The only negative spots that I can think of is the blower motor for the heat does not kick on, may need a new switch or vac. line and there is a half dollar sized dent in the passenger side door. Other than that dent the body is in great shape. The motor is the original 3.8 carbed turbocharged engine with the original TH350 BOP Trans and posi rear. It runs GREAT, smooth as butter and the Trans shifts great. The car is not a speed machine by any means but a wonderful cruiser and a true Buick collectible. You don't see many of these at all and you would be hard pressed to find one in this nice of condition. Car is located in Carroll County Maryland. $3,800 or best offer

Free bump for ya. I've seen the car in person and can vouch for its condition. Runs great and rides smooth. Stand up guy selling it too. If the carbed turbo cars are your thing there's no reason not to consider this car.

PIC_1988.JPG
PIC_1992.JPG
PIC_1988.JPG

I just put my extra set of TT2's on yesterday, Makes the car look MUCH better! Price is 3,800 WITH the TT2's and not a cent less. I'll go 3K for it with the stock wheels on.

Very nice car it's hard to believe nobody has bought it yet.

That would be perfect for an 86-87 turbo drivetrain installation.

Very nice car it's hard to believe nobody has bought it yet.

That would be perfect for an 86-87 turbo drivetrain installation.
Thank you! That's for sure, Ive had a few people ask but no one seems to have money in these times. Just plop one in and its got the best of everything. This car idle's better and seems smoother then all of my other fuel injected turbo cars..
That's pretty cool!
Thanks!

Bump for a nice looking car. Has anyone done a 86/87 running gear swap on one of these? Seems like it wouldn't be too tough. Anyway, very nice.

Thanks! I need someone to buy this!! I'm out of room!!!!! $3,400 with the TT2's and $2,600 with the stock wheels only!

Status
Not open for further replies.