1975 Pontiac Trans Am, 52k miles, original paint

dhauser

The end is fear
Stellar blue in color, deluxe blue interior, ALL matching numbers, down to the carb. Same owner last 33 years, with a 1977 title to prove it. PHS docs included. Bone stock, 95% original paint (top of driver's door was touched up about 15 years ago). All glass is in mint condition, never any tint, and all trim (headlight bezels, trim rings, center caps, windshield moldings, etc) are in excellent condition.

As solid and rust-free as you'll ever find. Body, floors, trunk, frame rails are all immaculate and original. Never any metal work done on this car.

Options include PS, PDB, AC (works but needs charged), light group, 4 factory GM floor mats, and 15" honeycomb wheels in near mint condition. Also has AM/FM 8-track player. Deluxe interior is a 9.75 out of 10. Super super nice and very gently used. 400/auto.

Car really could use paint, but is not so bad you wouldn't be proud to show it off as original paint. Small dots of surface rust showing in lower quarters, but none of it is through and would not require any metal work. Doors shut right and don't drag. Runs and drives excellent. Still has original cat converter (it needs removed IMO). Every light, gauge, and accessory works like it should.

Asking $13,900 or reasonable offer. Will include an NOS decal kit and new front bumper filler if I get what I need out of the car. That's over $500 right there.

PM me for pics. Will post some as soon as they are up on my site.

Sorry guys, that one sold recently too....;-) I need to do a better job updating my website. Will clean it up yet this week.

Darn!!! Please contact me if the deal falls through.

Cal are you looking for a Trans am, my brother is big into them and knows of cars foir sale all over the states, he's president of the local TA club also. PM me some details and I'll see if I can help.