1975 datsun pickup

87rdgn

Here are some pictures of a truck I bought off a friend of mine a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

• DSCF0400.jpg
    DSCF0400.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 624
  • DSCF0391.jpg
    DSCF0391.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 651
  • DSCF0396.jpg
    DSCF0396.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 548
  • DSCF0394.jpg
    DSCF0394.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 549
  • DSCF0411.jpg
    DSCF0411.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 598
Thanks guys.It weighs about 2500lbs.It has a 206/206 roller cam,turbo 400 with a transbrake,410 gears,spool,35spline axles,stock turbo,FAST fuel inj.It has been raining all month so I haven't had it to the track yet,but they said it went 11.50 when the motor was stock.

Nice. You don't see many of those little trucks anymore. I like the purple paint. 11.5's though on a stock V6, that's nuts.

NICE truck!! Odd place to mount a MAP sensor though?? I'd be worried about it holding up to engine vibration.

I gotta ask though, where did you get your trailer? The reason I ask is that I traded one in that looked EXACTLY like yours when I was up in Ann Arbor MI several years ago.

Truck looks great! Bruce told me you got it, and he said it was cool ass hell. :cool:

Thanks.I'm going to drive it to the Beaver Falls cruise this year if it is nice out that day.I'm surprised Bruce didn't ride me about it being purple.I like to pick on him for useing orange on everything.It's all in good fun though.

CST03 I see you sold the cobra,can't wait to see the 2011 5.0.Stop by the shop with Bruce some time.you're more than welcome to come by.

CST03 I see you sold the cobra,can't wait to see the 2011 5.0.Stop by the shop with Bruce some time.you're more than welcome to come by.

Thanks man, I hope to make it out to your shop sometime. Maybe in June when they have the Super Nats at Quaker.:)

I'm looking forward to seeing that truck at the B.F cruise. Not sure which car i'll bring to the cruise, maybe both like i did last year. New 5.0 is great! Its going to the shop for some performance goodies sometime this wk.:biggrin:

I saw this truck in person a few weeks ago and it is one sweeeet ride. it was done right and it is spotless everywhere. Troy let me know when you take it to the strip I may follow you. Does that thing have a nickname yet ? I am thinking "BARNEY" fits it pretty good.
Phil

Thanks man, I hope to make it out to your shop sometime. Maybe in June when they have the Super Nats at Quaker.:)

I'm looking forward to seeing that truck at the B.F cruise. Not sure which car i'll bring to the cruise, maybe both like i did last year. New 5.0 is great! Its going to the shop for some performance goodies sometime this wk.:biggrin:

I didn't think it would take long before you did some mods to it.