1972 Buick Skylark trade for TR

bigz

I don't know if anybody is interested but I am looking to get back into a GN/T-Type. I have a 72 Skylark that I need to sell first or would consider some sort of a trade.

My car 72 Yellow Buick Skylark. The drivetrain is completely rebuilt. The motor is an Oldsmobile 455 with less than 5000 miles on it. It has lightly ported C heads, Edelbrock Performer Manifold with a 750 cfm Performer carb, Thorley headers through a 2 1/2 inch Pypes exhaust. The car has a brand new aluminum radiator with Spal dual electric fans. The 350 transmission was rebuilt less than 500 miles ago and has the hardened parts needed to make it last behind the BBO. The car also has 3.42 gears and an Eaton posi. The body is pretty straight with a small amount of rust in the rear quarters. Car has Buick ralley wheels with brand new BFG Radial TA's The interior is pretty close to mint for a 33 year old car. A paint job would make this car a perfect street cruiser. I'm looking to get about $5500 for the car.

I'm looking for an 86/87 GN or Turbo T. My last GN was a T-Top car which I hated so I'm only interested in hardtop cars. I'm not looking for a low mileage show car and don't mind a modified car if done right and mechanically sound. My price range for the TR would be in the 8-12,000 dollar range so I would trade somebody my car plus cash for the right vehicle. If anybody is interested let me know.

Mike
mz248@comcast.net.

that looks just like my gm paint code 56, sunburst yellow, 72 skylark 350!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D
only mine has black interior, buckets, auto on floor, 462/th400. ive also added posi gto rear, ta shorty headers, ta 3" duals, and a lot more under the hood. nice freakin car man!

buickbert