1970 Buick Skylark/GS street/strip

stg1dom

Stage 2 GN
I am selling my 1970 Skylark that I've owned for 18 years. It's time to move on to something new.
-Buick 494 stage 1 engine built by Scotty G. Dynoed at 703 hp at 6300 rpm that runs on pump gas.(10.6-1)
-Fresh Quick Fuel 1050 dominator
-SRE custom oil pan and valve covers
-Turbo 400 full manual valve body with t brake and Coan 9.5 4400 stall
- TRZ front tubular uppers and lowers with moroso trick springs
-Wolfe rear double adjustable uppers and lowers with solid bushings
-HR anti roll bar
-QA 1 single adjustable rear shocks
-Wilwood rear discs
-8 point chromoly cage certified to 8.50
-Kirkey seats
-2 complete sets of Weld Magnum 2.0 rims and tires (street and strip)
Car is all steel except for hood. No expense spared. Only 6 passes on motor and probably 400 miles. Needs nothing. Asking $30,000
May trade for TSO/TSM ish Turbo regal.
Will try and post some pics. More available on request.
image.jpeg

Thank you.
I love the car just after 18 years it's time for something different.

Love these early buicks , nice and clean and done right what run down the 1/4 , glws

Car went a best so far of 10.08 at 131 through the mufflers only shorting a 1.46. Only made 4 passes since the new motor.

Very nice , definately gotta 9 sec time in it . Thanks for answering question . Very nicely done .

This thing is rediculous! I can definately understand what you mean. I've had a GN for 14 years now, and have recently been looking at Gran Sports. Just time for something different.

wow shocked i met you 18 years ago with that car very clean car guys, even got me thinking lol

wow shocked i met you 18 years ago with that car very clean car guys, even got me thinking lol

Thank you. I met you out in Salem got the first BPG, right?
Car honestly needs nothing but new slicks which I'm going to order in a few weeks once the weather breaks. I just have an itch for a turbo car of similar power but I can put the family in. I have a t type now but rather find one already done or mostly done.

What's up Paul. Didn't realize it was you. Probably see you in a few weeks at one of the cruise nights.