1970 Buick GS 455- numbers matching- $21,000

Good loan rates right now from lending institutions! You are close enough to come by and see and drive the car for a day trip. Car will drive anywhere- very reliable. Lots of interest on it but only one real standing offer this far. Not alot of these around anymore in real nice shape- what you do see are major projects. This one is ready to enjoy as she sits. You would not be disappointed! :cool: :)

Not with my credit rating....:mad: Looking to see what might be left in the retirement funds but whether I can buy is largely contingent on unloading this albatross of a T-Type.

If my Lightning would sell.......

By the way, how would the wife feel about driving a two door half ton with a blower??

From the proceeds (plus alittle cash), bought the wife a TrailBlazer SS yesterday. That thing is truly awesome! LS2 powered Corvette 395HP engine in an SUV. Also has Corvette brakes too. Nice package with sunroof, Bose, leather, DVD, dual air, loaded out. We now have 3 white vehicles! She and I both love it!! :cool: :) It has to stay stock though. ;)

From the proceeds (plus alittle cash), bought the wife a TrailBlazer SS yesterday. That thing is truly awesome! LS2 powered Corvette 395HP engine in an SUV. Also has Corvette brakes too. Nice package with sunroof, Bose, leather, DVD, dual air, loaded out. We now have 3 white vehicles! She and I both love it!! :cool: :) It has to stay stock though. ;)
nice choice...although still not the same as Big Block Buick tourque!