1969 Buick GS Clone Convertible sale or trade...

19TTA89

I know 8sec Pete!!!
Looking to either sell or trade my Buick,The car runs great,The motor is a real stage 1 455 from a 73 Buick century.The car has a newly rebuilt BRF 200r4 overdrive transmission from a 1987 Grand National.The rear is a big 10 bolt Posi,With a newer eaton posi unit,And 3.73 gears.Dual exhaust,Edelbrock aluminum Intake with a 800 Edelbrock carb...The car has a power top,Power windows,power brakes,Tilt steering and Air..The air is complete, but will need a line and charged before it can be used.

The interior is pretty nice,Could use a little work,It is currently black,But I also have Brand new white seat covers,If you wanted to make the seats white.

The car spent its life in Georgia and Tennessee,I bought it last year and brought it to NJ.There is a little bubble starting on the lower front corner of the drivers door.Everything else is nice.

The car has not seen rain or snow/salt ever..It sits on the garage and takes the occasional drive on nice days,It doesn't run hot,Cruises nicely at 75 with the OD Transmission,I would drive this car anywhere without worry.Suspension is also nice and tight.

Any other questions,I would be happy to answer..I am looking for another Daily driver,But may consider another toy and cash..I will trade straight across,Down or may add some cash for the right car..Make all offers known, worst I could so is say no.

Looking for 13k Thanks,Shawn 732-778-2273 text only or email 1slowgn@gmail.com Please include all info and pictures of any trades you may have to offer.Also,I can not travel far,but am willing to bring the car a few hundred miles from NJ for a trade.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks...It isnt mint, But it is in pretty nice shape overall,And runs/Drives great..A super nice crusier.Threw it on eBay last night for the hell of it,Bid ran up to almost 7k the first few hours..we will see,Many trade offers,Just not the right one yet.

Sold... Outside of eBay,local guy responded to my Craigslist ad,May look into another Gn/T next.