1967 Camaro F/S or F/T for GN and my intro to the forum

emmittman

What's up guys!? 25 year old from Florida. GN's have almost always been my dream cars. I have had a bunch of different stuff over the years from a old station wagon, turbocharged Honda, s10 with a small block, A 02 GT Stang witha 04 cobra motor and procharger, mud trucks, 66 chevelle, to now a 67 Camaro, Suzuki Samurai, a Ford F450, an AWD Talon, and a 93 Dodge 4x4 Diesel.

ANYWAY, I want to trade my Camaro for Black GN with nice interior, less than 100K, prefer cage, and at least 450 whp. That is my goal at least.

1967 Camaro. Started off life a 6cyl car. Now has a 355 small block with hump heads, roller rockers, BIG cam, 650 carb, MSD box, 456 gears, and a 700r4. Great tires, Cruises great! Car is really nice, but is DRIVEN regulary. Interior is nice. NO rips, tears or stains. BM shifter with a button to control torque converter lockup and line lock. Exterior is Yellow with silver stripes. Paint is nice but does have two small issues. One the passenger side rear quarter panel there is a OH SO SMALL ding. Small enough that I havent been able to catch it with my camera. I tried. Also on the front passenger silver stripe there is a spot where the paint is bubbling.
FORD
180279_1550962094777_1256876459_31155260_5048230_n.jpg

TURBO HONDA
honda2.jpg

DODGE and BOAT
diesel-1.jpg

SAMURAI AND DODGE

diesel3.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

Small BLock s10
truck.jpg

Supercharged Stang
stang.jpg

TSI AWD Talon
talon-1.jpg

For the record the car is my father's. We both use and enjoy it. Since we have had it (4 years+) there has been less than 3000 miles put on the car. We take it to an annual car show across the state (Turkey Rod Run in Daytona, FL). Otherwise it might get driven around town once every couple of months. I have been talking to him over the years about GN's and they have been growing on him. We saw one in Daytona a couple years ago with a cage, gnx wheels, stock interior and 500+whp. He really liked that and was amazed at how nice and comfortable the car was AND it had cold AC (big deal in FL). He is getting older and is sick of not being able to drive the Camaro around in the summer due to lack of AC. He was blown away by the power my old Honda had. He loved the LAG and has been doing a bit of his own research on the GN's and asked me to do my thing with some websites (new-fangled contraptions to him) and put the Camaro on here. SO, here we are. Any and all questions feel free to ask.

welcome to the site. nice camaro.
good luck with your venture to find a GN. Thay are awesome cars and a blast to drive..... just read some of the kill/fish stories.

What part of FL.? Where is the pic of the sami taken?

The one above this post on the trailer is at the entrance to Horse Hole Mud Bogs a little north of Crystal River

This one is in Bronson
diesel4.jpg

And this is the backwoods around Crystal River/Dunnellon area.
samywater.jpg

Ah, horse been there a few times with my old K5. Used to go up to green swamp during the rainy season:cool: lotta good times up there.

My dad has never ridden in one. Come up sometime and we will take the Camaro out for a cruise too. You can give him a ride and it will really light a fire under his arse.
Yea.............Horse Hole is awesome though! Pretty entertaining.

Cage not mandatory.
Mandatory:
87 GN not ttype
low miles
close to perfect interior
BLACK
some mods

Nice car, my dad has the next year ('68), his is a true SS car, born at the factory with a 396/4 speed.

I wanted to ask what size rims are those?

It really just depends............... Something of similar value to my car. I just dont want a t type. I want a BLACK GN! The rest is open