1967 C10 Rat Rod/Patina truck ***MUST SEE***

Status
Not open for further replies.

skipztt

Im selling my 67 c10 long bed, rat rod.

It has a 350sbc with a 350 trans. I drive this thing everywhere. just need something a bit more practical. the truck get tons of looks, people seem to really like the truck.

Truck is very popular. type "rat rod c10" in google.. its the first pic to show up.

Its been in 3 magazines

2 pump 4 dump setup. 2 batteries with a street charger. 2 switches just does f/b 2 brand new pump motors in the truck. Everything works great. Got all the bugs out of it.

Has a "moon" style gas tank in the rear. the pumps and gas tank sit inside a old school Dr. Pepper ice chest. ive never seen another one this size

Right now i have a 64 impala bench seat in it, but i still have the og bench seat with the blanket on it.

Has pin stripining on the hood, rear top of cab and on tailgate.

3" Coker white walls.
Msd wires, Edelbrock carb n cleaner.
heater works
has cd player in glove box.
floor shifter

the truck lays in the weeds when layed out.

***The truck isnt perfect.. its a rat rod style. it needs rockers.. i have a rand new set for the truck. I also have a 6" spotlight for the truck.. just never installed.

ASKING $5000 obo.. consider trades also.

c102.jpg

c10summitt.jpg

IMG00332-20100401-1804-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

15.jpg

18.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

Trade

Probably no more practical but i would be interested in trading my rat rod bug! Can send pics if interested.

P.m. Me

tim

just took these pics today.. finally got some free time to do it. havent drove it since halloween, it fired right up and was ready to roll.

pics at ride height.. plus i put the gatorade bottle underneath it to give you an idea how high it is.

this is how i normally drive it around.. cali style:D

DSCN1037.jpg

DSCN1038.jpg

DSCN1039.jpg

lifted..

DSCN1040.jpg

DSCN1041.jpg

DSCN1042.jpg

front on ground..

DSCN1053.jpg

DSCN1054.jpg

more of truck

DSCN1043.jpg

just took these pics today.. finally got some free time to do it. havent drove it since halloween, it fired right up and was ready to roll.

pics at ride height.. plus i put the gatorade bottle underneath it to give you an idea how high it is.

this is how i normally drive it around.. cali style:D

DSCN1037.jpg

DSCN1038.jpg

DSCN1039.jpg

lifted..

DSCN1040.jpg

DSCN1041.jpg

DSCN1042.jpg

front on ground..

DSCN1053.jpg

DSCN1054.jpg

more of truck