1965 IMPALA SS - # Matching - 54K MILES - AC - SHOW QUALITY! - FS/FT

97ramsst

1965 Impala SS

DSC03314-1.jpg

I have a VERY VERY nice 1965 Impala SS for sale or trade. The car is a show quality car that you can drive anywhere! Its a 327/auto car with PB, PS, and factory AC. The car is showing 54,8XX miles (will go up slightly as I do drive the car on weekends!), and I believe this to be the actual miles. The car was repainted in 2008 but its a very nice paint job and it looks great...the chrome and trim appears to all be original and are in great condition. The trunk floor pan and all the under carriage are solid and rust free. The glass looks to be original as well and again is in great shape. The interior is just as nice as the rest of the car...the dash, door panels, and trim all appear to be stock and original but the carpet and headliner look to have been replaced (again they match perfectly but look to be new.) The tires and wheel are new GM rallies that have been widened in the rear.

The engine is the original 327 but it does have an aftermarket Edelbrock carb and aircleaner. It runs and drives GREAT...no issues at all.

The only known issues with the car is the AC needs to be charged and needs a new AC compressor clutch. We replaced it and didnt do something right and the clutch itself gets very hot so the belts off...I am not a AC guy but it should be an easy fix. Also the temp gauge isnt working...it pegs out on H. Other than that there are no issues I know of with the car. I have tried to describe it the best I can...I took this car on trade and I am not a CHEVY guy and really dont know a lot about these cars. If you have any questions or need any additional pics please let me know.

$18500 CASH OBO.

Trades will be considered, BUT BE REASONABLE. I can trade down with cash on your end or if you have a car worth more I can trade up as well and add cash on my end (this is actually preferred.) I am NOT interested in project cars, boats, motorcycles, race cars, or campers. TRADE VALUE IS HIGHER THAN CASH PRICE! I would

The car is located in Huntsville, AL. I have a clean title in hand!!!

DSC03319.jpg

DSC03315.jpg

DSC03322.jpg

DSC03288.jpg

DSC03283.jpg

DSC03286.jpg

DSC03270.jpg

DSC03289.jpg

would you like a 91 notcthback mustang with vortech procharger v2 white with black guts plus cash

Sorry I copied and pasted the add from RJ and I thought my number was in there...my number is 229-894-0165.