1963 Ford Galaxie grill width?

TRiv

Odd question, but does anyone have or know of someone, or belong to a Ford forum that could find out the total width of the 1963 Ford Galaxie grill assembly from outer to outer headlight doors? Grill looks like it could work in my custom as a rear grill.

I can give you the exact measurement on a 64 Galaxie. Let me know if you want that

Originally posted by FlyinGN
I can give you the exact measurement on a 64 Galaxie. Let me know if you want that

Thanks for asking, did find out through Galaxie owners club, 72" almost perfect. Wanted the 63 because the overall contours are close to the Ferrari F50 rear grill, compound curves with smooth surface. The 64 could work also, actually better because it does'nt have the latch hole in the center though the 3 peaked points in in the grill may not blend right with the rear style of the car. If it is no trouble, let me know the measurement as I may need options, thanks again.

Thanks for looking, bidding on a 63 grill and headlight doors on ebay, hope it fits and looks the part,see what happens.