18" GNX Crosslace wheels. Someone provide us some already!!!!!!!!!

Finally picked them up, they turned out better than expected. The pictures aren't that great and don't do them justice...will take some more when they get on the car. This is a pic of one of the fronts. Can't recommend Eric at getyour wheels.com enough for his help. Tires mounted/balanced/shipped for free and they were packaged up with care to insure they would be damage free.

Attachments

• rim:tire.JPG
    rim:tire.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 498
  • rim:tire 2.JPG
    rim:tire 2.JPG
    905.5 KB · Views: 459
  • rim:tire 3.JPG
    rim:tire 3.JPG
    767.4 KB · Views: 459
Look very nice! Can't wait for my set, also can't wait to see yours on your car. I love the fact they did the machining for our caps, really makes the wheel have the right style.

Working on it, they forgot my cap and lug nuts.....I'll have them on Friday most likely.

GetAttachment-31.aspx.jpeg
GetAttachment-30.aspx.jpeg
GetAttachment-29.aspx.jpeg
Well I finally got the fronts on with the brakes, however as you can see I have alot of ground to cover before these start rolling on the street(without me pushing them cause thats getting old)

up close

Attachments

• GetAttachment-33.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment-33.aspx.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 174
  • GetAttachment-32.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment-32.aspx.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 182
Running general uhp's. Front 225/45/18 on 18x8 4" b.s. clears fine. Rear 275/35/18 on 18x9 4.75" b.s. has .110" to frame and .040" to inside of quarter panel fender lip. My car is also lowered 2", if it ever stops raining I'll report back on if there are any issues driving it.

Terrible! Send it back to me in SoCal!

Just kidding brother, that things looks amazing! Well done!