17" ROHs / Bridgestone Potenzas / AR Outlaw Is

Dan SS2471

Other post was getting a little bloated. So here they are off the car.

17 x 8.5" ROH rims with Bridgestone RE-750 Potenzas. 2 - 275/40s and 2 - 235/45s. Tires are like new. One rear rim has a dent which is pictured. Doesn't affect driveability at all and from what I understand, can be massaged back to normal easily.

$600 for the set (rims / tires)

Not looking to ship. Probably not cost effective anyway

15 x 8 American Racing Outlaw Is. $180.00 Will consider shipping these..buyer pays.

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Dented rim

008.jpg

009.jpg
[/QUOTE]

One of my favorite wheels with one of my all-time favorite tires. You sure you won't ship? You could UPS them and they just staple a waybill right to the tire. Most people tape a cardboard disc over the pretty side too.

One of my favorite wheels with one of my all-time favorite tires. You sure you won't ship? You could UPS them and they just staple a waybill right to the tire. Most people tape a cardboard disc over the pretty side too.

I would want them boxed to avoid damage. Plus, they're heavy. I think shipping would offset the bargain regardless of how they're sent. Thanks, though.

Dan

ROHs / tires sold. Thanks, Derek. Glad we were able to make it work. Any questions, give me a call.

ARs still for sale.

Dan