160 thermostat

ill get a better look at the injectors today, seeings how i have the day off!! last night i found out why i was getting trouble code 23, the wire was frayed before the connector, so i got it fixed. i turned the car back on and the blms got alot better it usually stays in the high 600,s to mid 800's now although it dipped into the 400's a couple of times, but after a little while idling it started running rough and i got trouble code for o2 sensor. im thinking i ruined it when i ran it with ats not working im getting a new denso this afternoon. im going to check the egr now and ill set the base to 1 and get back with you. maybe you could help me with another issue, when i give it gas and let off suddenly, the motor will turn off, i heard elsewhere in this forum that it could be that i have a 3000 stall converter, would this be the cause even when its in park? im thinking i really need to get that chip.

Doubt that would ruin the o2. Save your money. The problem is the chip. It's going into closed loop. A new style chip will have open loop idle. Much better for smoothness.:cool:

Get a extender chip from full throttle. It will compliment the translator.

RL

x2 get a new chip . if you have stock injectors i would upgrade them with chip . stall shouldn't make the car die, but if car has a poor tune and runs a little rough anything is possible. set your FP with vac line off. 43 psi is a good start

ill set my fp to 43 line off, and i would like to get the most from my new chip, what size injectors would yall recommend. my combo so far is as follows: 6031 te60 turbo, 4" rjc intake w/kn filter, 3.5" ls1 maf w/translator,ported plenum, rjc powerplenum spacer, stock injectors, ported heads, gn107 cam from poston, comp springs and lifters, rebuild bottom end, arp bolts/studs throughout, tci 2004r w/tci 3000 stall converter, stock intercooler, stock downpipe

Im gona say 60lbs unless your going to run a double pumper or 80s if you plan on running race gas and a double pumper set up one day. You have a good fuel pump right?

i have a single walbro 340 pump. can i run the 80's with my current pump then upgrade later, i really want to get the most of my setup while still being streetable. i was thinking of getting a snow meth injection or something similar later down the road.

The real question is how fast do you want to go???????????

And there are 3 good reasons to go with Razors system.

1. They work
2. Customer support
3. He is a vendor here.
4. Customer support and did I mention they work....... So Ok there is 4 reasons

all right thanks alot guys, razors it is. ill see how i can convince the wife that i absolutlely need these parts and ill get back with yall when i do get them.

all right thanks alot guys, razors it is. ill see how i can convince the wife that i absolutlely need these parts and ill get back with yall when i do get them.

x2 on Razor's kit but get he car running good as it is first. Don't jump into the alky game until it runs right without it. JMHO. HTH.

This thread has gone from a out of tune car to throwing performance parts for a cure. My advise get car running right first

160 degree thermo

This thread has gone from a out of tune car to throwing performance parts for a cure. My advise get car running right first

i agree, i want to get it running good first, but i dont see what else i can do to get it running right without getting another chip, and i dont want to get a chip for my stock injectors just to pay again for another one later when i get new injectors. im going crazy here and getting pretty desperate. got anything else in mind that i could check?

An updated chip used for stock inj should cost no more than $25 max . If thats not the problem move on .

turbo tweak, extended?

The extender chip is different. PM if you are interested, but I have a TT 5.6 chip for stock injectors. It's set for a stock turbo and stock everything car. Timing is modest at 19/17 for 91 octane fuel. I have a set of stock injectors too with low miles if any of yours are bad.