16 In Black Mesh...

aperrego

Drunk? I'll Check. :)
Can anyone tell me if yearone is still offering these? I know that there have been other threads that have stated they are on the site but nothing positive in any transaction..

Thanks!

Otherwise can anyone direct me to who sells these?

Called them after the initial post.. He said his system told him "BACKORDERED .. DO NOT SELL UNLESS IN STOCK"

So I guess that is the answer.. He did give me a contact @ Hawks 3rd Generation.. To see if they had any..

Thanks!

You should find them pretty easy. I know when I was looking for some gold ones, I kept finding the black ones. Good luck!:cool:

Guys, I have a set that has 3000 miles on it. new wheels from classic (4 fronts), new center caps, new lugs and new lug caps. They are mint cond, look new. I mgith be selling them, they have 255 bf dr's in the rear with alot meat left and 245 michlins in the front, tires look perfect on them. The wall oin the front tires fit right. anyone might be interested in them???

let me nkow.
Ralph

Also - If you keep your eye on ebay and search under Trans Ams, you can find a good deal every now and then, for Black wheels.
Only problem is, on a GN you need 4 fronts which means you will go through (potentially) 8 wheels to get what you want.

Also - I had mine reconditioned (CNC'd and re-powder coated) so they looked brand new. Came out beautiful !!

You can space the front. I was advised against spacing the rear wheels because of the tork. Until I got the second set to get all 4 fronts, I had spacers on the front, no problem.