15x10 n 15x4 REV centerline wheels FS

REAPER231

The Power of the Darkside!!!
Guys I have a beautiful set of REV wheels for sale . Will fit g body . I have nice pics of rims on my phone send me your email address or you can call me at 732-597-3360 . These are the circle ones in 15 x 4 n 15 x 10 . 750.00 shipped . Send email for pics.

Which version of REV wheels? Do you have the sizes and backspacing? Were the wheels on a GN or something else?
There are the ones with the circles backs are 15 x 10 with 5 " bs with a spacer will put them at 4.5 bs n will fit Gn with 275/60/15. Fronts are 15 x 4 . I had the front on Gn once at track fit perfect. Right now they are on my brothers 68 bird . I have pics on my I phone so you can see how nice they are . Call me or send me an email . There beautiful like brand new .

Not understanding the back space is it 5 inch or 4.5 I don't want to run a spacer I have 15 by 10 inch rears now with 4.75 back space fit great 5 would be even better

Wish had extra cash want those kind so bad need to sell mine first great buy for someone

Not understanding the back space is it 5 inch or 4.5 I don't want to run a spacer I have 15 by 10 inch rears now with 4.75 back space fit great 5 would be even better
. The rims are a 5 inch bs . So if that's what your looking for give me call . Sending u pics . These are on my 68 bird same bolt pattern for g body.