15" Weld Prostars w/tires

souljasmooth

I dont know much about these wheels and tires, as they were on my GN when I bought it. I just replaced them, and now they are taking up too much space. Here is all the info I have on them

15" Weld Prostars-Very good shape. No curb rash, or any major dings or dents- just a little dirty

Fronts skinnies w/ Futura Metric Radial 165R15-80% tread left
Rears Beadlocks w/ MT 275 60R15- 50-60% tread left

I have both front caps, no lug nuts

I have a few pictures of them, but if anyone wants a specific photo just let me know.

I dont know how much they are worth, but will entertain offers to get them sold. I only accept money orders, or cashiers check, or cash in person. Sorry no paypal-I dont have an account. Pickup is always welcome.

Im asking $675 OBO

I can ship them anywhere in the US for $120.00

Attachments

• Weld1.jpg
    Weld1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 662
  • Weld2.jpg
    Weld2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 667
  • Weld3.JPG
    Weld3.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 670
  • Weld4.jpg
    Weld4.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 659
prostars fitment

You said those prostars came on your GN, assuming they didn't rub anywhere. Can you confirm the back spaceing on the rear rims. thanks

weld pro stars

hi would you do $550 shipped just asking cause im looking fro that same setup and thats all the cash i have to spend on a set...thanks im in the bronx 10469

hi would you do $550 shipped just asking cause im looking fro that same setup and thats all the cash i have to spend on a set...thanks im in the bronx 10469
thanks for the offer, but not right now. I have a few others interested

prostars

i would be very interested in the wheels pending better pics.these would be going on a very nice car,so i would only want very nice wheels.can you send detailed pics to earcher1@msn.com please?