15' Eastern Diamondback Rattle snake

hungerbuhler1

This snake was caught in St. Augustine FL in a shopping plaza. They said it had enough venum to kill 40 grown men.

Attachments

• Eastern  Diamondback rattle snake.jpg
    Eastern Diamondback rattle snake.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 492
  • Snake.jpg
    Snake.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 392
Baby Pit Vipers are actually more deadly and contain powerful neurotoxins that can complicate ones breathing. Make quite a few belts and boots tho at that size.

Is this recent or the one posted b4?

Baby Pit Vipers are actually more deadly and contain powerful neurotoxins that can complicate ones breathing. Make quite a few belts and boots tho at that size.

Is this recent or the one posted b4?

I dont know how recent this was i got it in an email today.

Its real its just not as big as what it says its 7'3 not 15' either way thats still a big bad mofo!! Glad i live in mich lol!!!

I knew it was BS along..... But! I have seen an 6ft'er posibly longer in Guthrie Oklahoma and it scared the F'ing S%^t out of me me when I was 10 years old. I remember it too this day. That snake still send chills up my spine! On this note.... Anything could be possible I guess...... But, not not a 15' foot'er...That's just stupid!

What I've noticed in all the fake 'BIG SNAKE' pictures is that they photograph the snake much closer to the camera than whatever they use to reference its size. That snake would have to be exactly side by side with the man in the photo in order for me to believe it was 15' long. What these jacktards are doing is the equivalent of you putting your pecker in your ladies eye socket so that it can look bigger to her.