$149.43

qbano65

I have a credit for $149.43 to a local overpriced performance shop. What would you guys get??:confused:

Thanks in advance
Carlos:cool:

Yep, that's what I was thinking. Not sure whether to go with KYB's again or just bite the bullet and go with Bilstiens because of their lifetime warranty. Anymore suggestions??

WOW, I might have to make a trip to autozone this week and get myself some!!!! So...what to get with the credit??:confused:

do they sell tools?

always could use a sbc oil priming tool, a 9 inch K&N, and some airbags???

a set of NGK UR5's or maybe those denso iridium plugs.. how about the lead proof denso o2 sensor?

Originally posted by TType84
NGK UR5's

What are those???

I dont think the leadproof o2 is necessary. I'll just stick to unleaded.

I should see it they have airbags though!

Any other suggestions???

Carlos

Originally posted by qbano65
What are those???

I dont think the leadproof o2 is necessary. I'll just stick to unleaded.

I should see it they have airbags though!

Any other suggestions???

Carlos

UR5 's are spark plugs that work pretty decent, and i have heard everyone is having good luck with them-

i just started using them lately, and have no complaints yet-
i know NAPA sells them too....
BW

I think I'm gonna head over there today. I'm probably gonna pick up an airbag and some parts for the DIY alky system that I'll hopefully finish up this weekend.

Thanks Guys
Carlos

might as well use the brass fittings from home depot instead of the aluminum ones speed shops sell..

turbosix, If only I had 49 GN's!!!! <drool> :D

dcving, hopefully race gas will not be necessary;)

turbohawg, one and a half ET streets would get better traction than the rubberbands that are on there now!!!

quicknkc, they had the NGK's there, Italked to the guy at the desk, he says he'd reccomend them to anyone;)

Went over today and got some DIY parts. DAMN were they expensive!!! Total was around $144 and here's what i got:

NOS 30Amp Relay kit w/the fuseholder
1/8"NPT to 1/4" adapter (brass, not aluminum)
.030 Jet (NOS)
Nozzle (NOS)
hose end (aeroquip)
and 8 feet of 1/4" hose (aeroquip)

so I didnt end up getting the airbag.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by qbano65
turbosix, If only I had 49 GN's!!!! <drool> :D

dcving, hopefully race gas will not be necessary;)

turbohawg, one and a half ET streets would get better traction than the rubberbands that are on there now!!!

quicknkc, they had the NGK's there, Italked to the guy at the desk, he says he'd reccomend them to anyone;)

Went over today and got some DIY parts. DAMN were they expensive!!! Total was around $144 and here's what i got:

NOS 30Amp Relay kit w/the fuseholder
1/8"NPT to 1/4" adapter (brass, not aluminum)
.030 Jet (NOS)
Nozzle (NOS)
hose end (aeroquip)
and 8 feet of 1/4" hose (aeroquip)

so I didnt end up getting the airbag.:rolleyes:

8 FEET of hose???? holy smokes are you gonna mount the tank in the back seat :eek: ;)