145mph speedo , 1 year old, rebuilt by Bob's speedos

leirch

IMG_0061.JPGIMG_0062.JPG

I have one 145mph speedometer in perfect working condition, I no longer have a use for this and would like to recoup a little of what I have in it.

I paid 290 dollars to have it repaired in 1-2012.

I'd like to get 125 shipped for it.

I'll include the receipt and speedo unit as you see in the picture.

Thanks

I have a Canadian car I believe as it has the speedo in Kilometers...any Idea if I can use something like this and how will it be accurate?

I would assume that this would work but I'm assuming you'll need a reducer to use Km or Mph properly for the overlay. Unfortunately I do not have a reducer to go with this... if you are just needing a perfect speedo, you could swap your 85mph overlay onto this one.

I'm interested what's all involved to make it work. Does it come with everything

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You will get what you see in the pictures, in order to get it to report the proper speed, you'll need a reducer, which I do not have as I've mentioned above.

What did they do to repair it, sorry what was the original problem with it?

the springs and relucter rings were completely bound up. I bought the car a few months before having it rebuilt, it was locked up/broken when I got the car.. I couldn't even spin the speedo by hand before having it repaired/rebuilt.