13K mile TTA for sale or trade

BW,
Didn't you and I go to his house for something back in the day? If I remember correctly this TTA is VERY nice and well taken care of!

Very nice car, and yes we went for a short test drive and i bought his other car along time ago. Wished i could have purchased this car, but found another that i couldnt pass up.

This car is very nice, i hope another tb member enjoys it!

BW

i have a 2008 gmc serria 2500hd crew cab diesel 4x4 i will trade you it has 2000 miles sticker was 55350.00 and added 6 inch lift and edge computer, exhaust. or i will give 14500.00 for the car

I don't think 14500 is an insult. I was offering what kelly blue book it, and what a bank would give a loan on your car. You have to see I am buying a cat sight unseen. the market is not strong on cars right now. I am offering what i am willing to pay. The car has be listed here for over 60 days and no buyers i have cas in hand. and i am sorry you feel it was a insult I did not mean it to be, it was just my offer.

Market not strong?? Just had a TTA(on Ebay) with 47k on it go for $17200!! I watched that auction because it has almost the same miles as mine.:eek: Just don't find a big market of buyers on this site, if he put on Ebay he should get $20k+!!!

Actually you can get a loan on it with good credit for over $16. I did. The car is definitely worth a lot more than $14500. He has that much in extras on it. Sell your $55k truck for $20k, and then you're in business.

Market not strong?? Just had a TTA(on Ebay) with 47k on it go for $17200!! I watched that auction because it has almost the same miles as mine.:eek: Just don't find a big market of buyers on this site, if he put on Ebay he should get $20k+!!!

Actually the miles were 48,400 and it went for $17,600 :biggrin:

The one in AZ right?

I don't need to sell my truck to but it. I have the cash. i want a stock one i already have 2 fast cars that wll blow that ones doors off. but at that price i would buy it

Thanks for having my back dvernst. I knew you were serious about the car to come out of state just to see it. I didn't even question if you had the money.

Most who say they do have cash, don't.

Well I do have the cash. Money is no object for me, but it isnot 100% car I want. I want one I can drive were ever I want no matter what the weather. I have a twin turbo gnx i can take out on sunny days.

Like i said before I was not trying to insult you. It is a nice looking car but it is modded so it will not bring the money of a stock one look at a modded gnx. 14500.00is just what I am will to pay.

Dont believe half the stuff you see on evilbay...the last 2 buicks I recently bid on Seem to have sold...I wound up with 2nd chance offers on both cars...And I wasn't the 2nd or even the 3rd highest bidder in either auction.Neither one of them has been relisted yet.Makes me wonder how many cars that appear to have sold are really people just playing games with the auctions,trying to bid them up...And they themselves wind up being the high bidder.

If the car was a 13k mile original car...It would bring good money without a doubt.But being highly modded,Your selling to a much smaller group of people,there are already too many people who still don't have a clue about these cars.

For somebody looking for this type of car,It seems to be a good deal.

best of luck with your sale...:)

Also...As far as the Twin turbo GNX..I think I remember the car you bought smoke...Is this the one?...eBay Motors: Buick : Regal (item 260199509765 end time Jan-09-08 16:30:57 PST)

And if so,How is it coming along...Awesome car!

If the car was a 13k mile original car...It would bring good money without a doubt.But being highly modded,Your selling to a much smaller group of people,there are already too many people who still don't have a clue about these cars.

After reading this whole thread, I find you are hitting the nail on it's head. From an enthusiasts standpoint, I can appreciate what they have been saying, but I think it may be a little jaded, and please do not take that as a put down, it is just normal. I see the same thing when I go to the Saleen boards.

I can tell you when I look at a car, I do not want one that has been modified, not even lightly, no matter how little the mileage is. As said by 19TTA89, your selling market is so much narrower.

As far as strength, I had seen the same 10,000 mile TTA on Ebay 10 times. It does look like it finally sold, but for how much, who knows. It keeps ending less than $20K.

As for the 48K mile one, did you look at the bidding list. Out of 24 bids, 23 were placed by the same two people. Either someone was a shill or two people wanted the car bad until someone finally said enough was enough. 12 days later, still no feedback given, so who knows if the deal ever consumated.

Bottom line, if this was a stock car, $18,500 would be in the right neighborhood.

BTW, it is a very nice car, and I sincerely do wish the seller good luck in selling. Hopefully once it starts to warm up, the activity will pick up.

Not a buick powered TTA, but a 4th gen dime a dozen TA.
Scroll up and noctice:
header_left.jpg

Buick/TTA their is noticeable relation ya think? v6, turbo, buick, tta, pontiac,:keywords. No?;
So in conclusion and in a final summary may I submit a ssssnnnnnnnoooorrrrrrrrrr.......and then some. :rolleyes:
EDIT:
Ok, I I realize that was a dickish thing to say, i looked at that ride again. Fair enough, the 2 are probably an equal trade considering mods and stuff. Sorry. Nice TA and probably really fast.

Not a buick powered TTA, but a 4th gen dime a dozen TA.
Scroll up and noctice:
header_left.jpg

Buick/TTA their is noticeable relation ya think? v6, turbo, buick, tta, pontiac,:keywords. No?;
So in conclusion and in a final summary may I submit a ssssnnnnnnnoooorrrrrrrrrr.......and then some. :rolleyes:
EDIT:
Ok, I I realize that was a dickish thing to say, i looked at that ride again. Fair enough, the 2 are probably an equal trade considering mods and stuff. Sorry. Nice TA and probably really fast.

Well I cant really say that I understand what you were getting at. The guy was looking for trades also and I offered one up. I do realize that a TTA is more valuable from a collectable standpoint than a 4th gen just due to the rarity. I was just offering up an option as I have always loved the TTA's. My 94 is somewhat rare, being a 6 speed and a rare color only available 1 year, it makes it like 1 of 60, not to mention having only 30k miles and about 15k under hood alone.

And yes it is fast, i havent had it to the track yet, but the week of the last woodward dreamcruise up here I walked a Ford GT by 3 car lengths to 100, and it hasnt even gotten its final dyno tune yet

I personally second all of the following quotes from others. I am usually mostly a lurker here and lately have not posted at all, but have been watching this thread because I am also a very real cash buyer and am interested in the car(all of you that know me from my many years in the Turbo Buick community can certainly attest to how picky I am about the cars in my collection). I had often thought about posting, but everyone else has said it all for me. I am by no means bashing this car, because it is a very nice one(or I would probably not be interested). I emailed privately, but never received answers to my questions, only a link for photos. I just assumed the seller was not motivated yet(or was overwhelmed with BS emails about the car from people on a fishing expedition with no real ability to buy which I have experienced quite often, too so I truly empathize). Either way, I was simply giving the seller time to get to a point that he would be motivated to provide the requested information. I am on no specific timeframe and certainly in no rush until I know the seller is ready to work something out and gets me the information I requested. Once I have answers to all of my questions, I can move at any pace that the seller likes. If the car sells first for more than my vast experience dictates, then good for the seller and all of the rest of us as it only increases the values of the other cars in our hobby. If not, I am always ready to work something out on any Turbo Buick powered car as long as myself and the seller can come to a fair price. By "fair price" I simply mean a price that both parties can agree to depending on both parties desire to sell and buy at any given time. Let me know if I can do anything to help anyone. Have a great day everyone!:D

Well I do have the cash. Money is no object for me, but it isnot 100% car I want. I want one I can drive were ever I want no matter what the weather. I have a twin turbo gnx i can take out on sunny days.

Like i said before I was not trying to insult you. It is a nice looking car but it is modded so it will not bring the money of a stock one look at a modded gnx. 14500.00is just what I am will to pay.

Dont believe half the stuff you see on evilbay...the last 2 buicks I recently bid on Seem to have sold...I wound up with 2nd chance offers on both cars...And I wasn't the 2nd or even the 3rd highest bidder in either auction.Neither one of them has been relisted yet.Makes me wonder how many cars that appear to have sold are really people just playing games with the auctions,trying to bid them up...And they themselves wind up being the high bidder.

Also...As far as the Twin turbo GNX..I think I remember the car you bought smoke...Is this the one?...eBay Motors: Buick : Regal (item 260199509765 end time Jan-09-08 16:30:57 PST)

And if so,How is it coming along...Awesome car!

After reading this whole thread, I find you are hitting the nail on it's head. From an enthusiasts standpoint, I can appreciate what they have been saying, but I think it may be a little jaded, and please do not take that as a put down, it is just normal. I see the same thing when I go to the Saleen boards.

I can tell you when I look at a car, I do not want one that has been modified, not even lightly, no matter how little the mileage is. As said by 19TTA89, your selling market is so much narrower.

As far as strength, I had seen the same 10,000 mile TTA on Ebay 10 times. It does look like it finally sold, but for how much, who knows. It keeps ending less than $20K.

As for the 48K mile one, did you look at the bidding list. Out of 24 bids, 23 were placed by the same two people. Either someone was a shill or two people wanted the car bad until someone finally said enough was enough. 12 days later, still no feedback given, so who knows if the deal ever consumated.

Bottom line, if this was a stock car, $18,500 would be in the right neighborhood.

BTW, it is a very nice car, and I sincerely do wish the seller good luck in selling. Hopefully once it starts to warm up, the activity will pick up.

yes that is the gnx i bought. frame is done and body is back on. Talked to kenny dutt. he is going to build me a 2000hp monster for the car. next is paint.