13K mile TTA for sale or trade

Mad Muh

Leather and T-tops. 13400 actual miles. Currie 9" rear, gold plated valve covers... way too many upgrades to list here. Please only serious inquires. Send me a private message with your email so I can send a link with pictures and list of all up-grades.

Thanks

would love for you to post the pics of the plated valve covers. Whats the car run 1/4 ?

This wouldnt happen to be the car would it?

TTA2.jpg

TTA3.jpg

TTA1.jpg

I'm curious on the asking price also. Can you at least give us a ballpark figure?

DAMN:biggrin: I just went through Baldwin last week:eek:

I will be there week after next; I GOTTA HAVE A PEAK;)

I can't keep up with all the emails! Not sure if this is a good idea but call me if you're interested.

785-979-2824

I can't keep up with all the emails! Not sure if this is a good idea but call me if you're interested.

785-979-2824

Merle-
Why not just put a price tag on it and let everyone here know what your asking for the car as it sits?

I purchased car #340 from you 6 or more years ago and its still local here, sitting in a garage between lenexa and lawrence. I sold it years ago.

Take care
BW

ok here we go.. I haven't been able to keep up with all the emails.

I'm looking for a new or near new truck, something very nice. For that matter I'll consider any trade but it MUST be nice. I've had lots of offers of vetts or similar but I'm wanting to get out of this type of car but like I said I will consider anything. As far as cash I will take 18k firm today and probably cry when it leaves.

I think that's a STEAL! If I could sell my TTA on a moment's notice, I'd buy yours in a heartbeat!

ok here we go.. I haven't been able to keep up with all the emails.

I'm looking for a new or near new truck, something very nice. For that matter I'll consider any trade but it MUST be nice. I've had lots of offers of vetts or similar but I'm wanting to get out of this type of car but like I said I will consider anything. As far as cash I will take 18k firm today and probably cry when it leaves.

Shoot me the pictures and information to wanner@kc.rr.com , are the pictures recent and do you have the stock parts?

BW:smile:

BW,
Didn't you and I go to his house for something back in the day? If I remember correctly this TTA is VERY nice and well taken care of!

Merle-

I was in Vassar last week over south of Topeka. I will be in Wathena this week, Atchison, Bendena etc.

I also have a wheatbelt show to work next week in KC. Maybe we can hook up for a minute if you have time.

PM me and let me know.

Ty